Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Sell sell sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Yesterday was awful, Kap has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Yesterday was awful, Kap has to go.
    Youd think we could only get better this series but then realize we have VV/oivetta starting the next 2 games lmfao

-Phillies didnt know how many outs there were... not 1 or 2 but the entire team

-franco didnt run a ball out per usual with our team

-kapler said cesar basically should have been covering first or whatever even though he was legit 100 feet plus away ans hoskins ran it because yo... ANALYTICS SAYS CESAR NEEDS TO BE OVER IN THAT AREA INSTEAD OF CLOSER

Eflin was left in after giving up 100 runs and pr proceeded to give up yet another home run but should have been pinch hit for to lead off an inning or so because we needed runs....

kapler is actually and honestly the worst manager i have ever seen in my life and howard eskin who is a tool was asking him tough questions post game that nobody else would and kapler got pissed in his own way... HE IS ****ING TRASH

Middleton should fire MacPhail, Klentak and Kapler.

great fun comeback tonight but why havent we addressed needs... Like honestly... We all know VV is good to give up a ton of homers every game because he throws 95 literally in the middle of the plate and doesnt change... We know neris is good but isnt an actual ****ing closer and there were so many people on reddit calling neris to blow the save even before he tossed a pitch because its just expected at this point... WE HAD KIMBREL/KEUCKEL available for no draft compensation... i really ****ing hate our front office

my biggest pet peeve was something kapler did tonight... He benched franco for the **** yesterday... I actually applauded the ****er for doing that... When a player is benched for being a dumbass you shouldnt pitch hit with him... he should never touch the game... i dont give a **** if franco hits a walkoff... He is benched for a reason and kapler should have stuck to it.

Quote Originally Posted by genetic freak View Post
    Middleton should fire MacPhail, Klentak and Kapler.
    yup/yup and yup.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920