Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    broke my remote when gabe left arrieta in after 2 hit batters in 1 inning.......... not even shocked anymore... we have the dumbest manager in the world... hits 2 batters... loads the bases.... **** all game while hitting 3 batters overall and leaves him in there for a bases clearing triple.... the kapler boys

Next up we need that epic knapp pitch hit in the 9th with the game on the line.
    The sad part whatís going on in this league is Jakeís ERA+ is above average.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    This team is unwatchable! Besides Nola the pitching staff are atrocious.
    They are tied for the first wildcard. If they make the playoffs, Iím assuming you wonít be watching them then too.

Our Alec Bohm batting 4th in the all Star futures.

Bohm is the future at 3rd.

He is an elite prospect.

Damn! Sixto was amazing, easy 98 FB, no major strain to his arm as I thought, easy delivery, I'll be honest, sort regret trading for J.T right now, Ramos was capable and a good catcher who learned straight from Pudge.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    He is an elite prospect.

Damn! Sixto was amazing, easy 98 FB, no major strain to his arm as I thought, easy delivery, I'll be honest, sort regret trading for J.T right now, Ramos was capable and a good catcher who learned straight from Pudge.
    I wouldnít have hated keeping Alfaro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Realmuto so far is an amazing player... he is on pace for like 5 war and throws out guys left and right and his defense is amazing... His offense will come around. I have 0 regrets about that trade and pray we sign him down asap. Alfaro will never be as good as JT right now let alone if JT starts hitting.

Realmuto so far is an amazing player... he is on pace for like 5 war and throws out guys left and right and his defense is amazing... His offense will come around. I have 0 regrets about that trade and pray we sign him down asap. Alfaro will never be as good as JT right now let alone if JT starts hitting.
    Iím that convinced Sixto will be amazing though.

Iíve also been on record for years here that I think an offensive catcher is a luxury. Yes, JT is great defensively, but I just donít feel a ton should be invested in a catcher.

I know Alfaro will never be as good as JT but I feel confident Alfaro + Sixto will be more valuable than JT. I want Sixto to fail now but still feel heís going to be a stud.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I was always on the keep Sixto bandwagon because of catchers aging poorly. They will probably give him a sizable long term deal and it will end up biting them in the *** because of his decline. There's no doubt JT is elite defensively and solid offensive now though.

Yeah, you guys are right about J.T but still Sixto's stuff is electric.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím that convinced Sixto will be amazing though.

Iíve also been on record for years here that I think an offensive catcher is a luxury. Yes, JT is great defensively, but I just donít feel a ton should be invested in a catcher.

I know Alfaro will never be as good as JT but I feel confident Alfaro + Sixto will be more valuable than JT. I want Sixto to fail now but still feel heís going to be a stud.

yea SS will probably be damn good... but the marlins always do that with guys... i highly doubt he would be that good with us honestly... we really need an overhaul and i know its a crap shoot but our returns from our farm has been awful. We would have ****ed up SS as well

yea SS will probably be damn good... but the marlins always do that with guys... i highly doubt he would be that good with us honestly... we really need an overhaul and i know its a crap shoot but our returns from our farm has been awful. We would have ****ed up SS as well
    Meh. I donít know. I feel heíd have been good regardless. Injury is the only thing I feared with him.

Our farm does always seem to be crap mostly.

Hoskins, Kingery, Nola, even Cesar are pretty great pieces. They do always seem to get BP pieces though.

Next 7 games could determine season. 3 vs Washington and 4 vs dodgers. 4-3/3-4 keeps the limbo better or worse may answer the question. Iím thinking 2-5 and we will stand pat.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

After these 7 games we will be either buyers or sellers. Need to at least add 2 starting pitchers and either a capable LF or CF if they are going for it.

2-5 sounds legit, we should not trade for anyone, our farms are mediocre as it is already, Every GM will ask for Howard or Morales. we should focus on player development and getting Kapler out of here.
    Last edited by papirico52; 07-12-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast