Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Prospects in Williamsport are ballin at least

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Hitting coach Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Total PR move. Heíll be managing before the end of the season.

Boooooooommmmm I ****ing love Harper
    I thought you were ďoutĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Just bought the Harper powder blue and old school burgundy jersey.
    I wonder when they are going to be the away jerseys they originally were.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    Total PR move. Heíll be managing before the end of the season.

I thought you were ďoutĒ.

I wonder when they are going to be the away jerseys they originally were.
    Just frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Just frustrated.

It is what it is. Iíve cheered for a team that has more losses than any professional team in any sport in history, Iíve come to accept it.

In fact, I tend to go to more games when they are not that great than I do when they are. I live closer to NYC than Philadelphia and I have 6 going 7 or 8 games in me this year. I donít know why other than I hate going when people are there simply because itís party and thatís usually when they are good. Crowds of stupid drunk people annoy me. I have to deal with it enough in what I do, Iím not going to pay for it.

I wished we played all season like we played Boston.

Pitching from Nola was amazing truly Ace quality, Smyly did his best against that crazy lineup, bullpen was amazing.

We were getting on base, not many hits but lots of BBs and timely hitting as well.

Albeit we faced some struggling starters and Sale's injury was convenient.

The Mets are so bloody hot that even the steady play these Phillies can have I fear wonít be good enough to win the second wild card.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    The Mets are so bloody hot that even the steady play these Phillies can have I fear wonít be good enough to win the second wild card.
    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

19 runs to Marlins.

Hand. Sand Paper. Fap.

Simple

Kapler gave everyone 3-0 green lights lol... franco got a 3-0 green light his first at bat back... we used every bull pen arm except our actual good bull pen arms lol.. we decided to not play kingery at 3rd but 2 much worse defenders over there.....

kapler/pivetta/eflin/franco/VV all need to be kicked off this team asap.

The Pivetta/Velazquez/Franco trio should be DFA'd as of Monday morning. Those guys offer nothing to this team of any value.

Velasquez has TWO starts that have gone past 5 innings....He sucks
    Pivetta hasn't fared any better only going past 5 innings in THREE starts....he sucks.
    Franco....sure he started the season like a house on fire....but what has he done since the 2nd week of the season? Slowly fade back into his old ways in the batter's box....

The Phillies need better coaching for these players....Kapler's squad is not cutting it. They already made the first move and ditched the hitting coach....the pitching coach SHOULD be next.....hell just gut the whole coaching squad and get people in here that can actually do the job....next is to change the front office morons who don't do anything to change the mindset of these players....

hernandez hit it off the wall and never ran for a single.... and he is still in the game... kapler is such a ******** moron i swear... we have had guys not run like 9 times this year now and nobody has been benched.

Kapler brings in Alvarez to have sacrifice bunt done to him and an intentional walk. Then his replacement in Hughes gives up a 2-run single.

Letís not overthink this crap. Vargas had 92 pitches. Was there something in the stats that said this would not happen.

Idiot mangers run out pitchers and I donít feel sorry for them.

I like what I see from Kingery and Haseley development wise. I think Kings is confident of staying in the line up next year but what about Haseley?

Almaraz steps down as scouting director, I think he did well this draft, Stott and Erik Miller (4th round pick) have looked fenomenal down in the minors.

Maybe a modern approach.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    I like what I see from Kingery and Haseley development wise. I think Kings is confident of staying in the line up next year but what about Haseley?

Almaraz steps down as scouting director, I think he did well this draft, Stott and Erik Miller (4th round pick) have looked fenomenal down in the minors.

Maybe a modern approach.
    i ****ing love kingery..... my perfect off season outside of signing 2 pitchers....

trade hernandez and hasely for another top pitcher.... resign dickerson and put kingery at his natural position and bring up bohm

Cutch
    kingery
    Harper
    Hoskins
    Muto
    Segura
    Dickerson
    Bohm
    Pitcher spot

Is amazing. We could def trade for a good pitcher using hernandez and hasely as trade chips... we could then sign the best pitcher on the market and bring back hamels... Now on top of that lineup we have a rotation of

Nola
    Top free agent pitcher
    Hamels
    Arrieta
    Vargas/Eflin

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i ****ing love kingery..... my perfect off season outside of signing 2 pitchers....

trade hernandez and hasely for another top pitcher.... resign dickerson and put kingery at his natural position and bring up bohm

Cutch
    kingery
    Harper
    Hoskins
    Muto
    Segura
    Dickerson
    Bohm
    Pitcher spot

Is amazing. We could def trade for a good pitcher using hernandez and hasely as trade chips... we could then sign the best pitcher on the market and bring back hamels... Now on top of that lineup we have a rotation of

Nola
    Top free agent pitcher
    Hamels
    Arrieta
    Vargas/Eflin
    Well I do think Kingery stays in the lineup next year that is undisputed from my point of view, he is a true baseball player and is only going to get better, Haseley on the other hand given his old school batting approach which I like doesnt fit into a corner OF spot due to lack of perceived power, this ties him to CF; in any case I want to keep Haseley even if we keep Dickerson.

Dickerson on the other hand is a corner OF, Cutch coming from an ACL injury won't be playing CF, which makes things interesting, Would FO want to keep him, given that he is 30 soon to be 31, IDK if he can play CF, I think that given his play he is going to command a contract like Cutch's which is significant.

I think Hernandez has little trade value, to a contender he is a bench piece, I donīt see much trade value in him.

Regarding starting pitching I do want Coil back and I want Gerrit Cole as well.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast