Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    4 Year 100 million will get it done but why paid a guy that much when you're stupid manager gives him a day off with 11 games to play if anything you give him off on Tue night in the second game of the day night DH Kap is a Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Rick20 View Post
    4 Year 100 million will get it done but why paid a guy that much when you're stupid manager gives him a day off with 11 games to play if anything you give him off on Tue night in the second game of the day night DH Kap is a Moron !
    shhh kap is a genius... per morons.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    shhh kap is a genius... per morons.
    Not sure why’d you’d say this when the 8 or so people that post here agree.

I also think the public perception has really turned to completely against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not sure why’d you’d say this when the 8 or so people that post here agree.

I also think the public perception has really turned to completely against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    on reddit there is so many kap and even klentak supporters its actually insane at this point... On here we are smart enough to realize what we have and how ****ed they are but overall... overall people are trying to justify kap and how he has managed because bull pen and lack of starters... which is def a point but not enough to wash away his insane love for metrics and no real baseball feel for the game.... I am all for advanced metrics but at times the better player should play splits be damned.... but kap actually has a following of people that think he is good.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031