Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Haseley is having good contact, but did anyone that Bryce is hitting better at the 2 hole, do u want to keep him there? I sure do.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Braves just got better with the addition of Keuchel. I wonder what we do leading up to the TDL. I know Bruce will come back down to earth a bit a some point so we may need some OF help and we definitely need all kinds of pitching help at this point. Even our ace has struggled this year. Man, could you imagine if our pitching was like it was at the beginning of last year with this type of offensive production?

With Dominguez gone Kimbrel should have been a philly. Guess you give madson a call to see if he has anything in the tank.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Haseley is having good contact, but did anyone that Bryce is hitting better at the 2 hole, do u want to keep him there? I sure do.
    i dont know honestly. Its fine but seguar and hoskins should be moved out for kingery/harper at this point...something like Hernandez/kingery/harper/bruce/hoskins/segura against righties and hernandez/kingery/harper/hoskins/bruce/segura against lefties... segura and hoskins right now are killing us and franco shouldnt be in the lineup.

Honestly bruce/Kingery/realmuto are our saving grace at this point.

kimbrel hurts the most... we will get a starting pitcher but man this sucks... front office is ****ing up.

How far are those injured pitchers from returning?, we are sure to get some back soon.

We desperately need pitching help IMO. Gotta think Klentak will get a starter and a reliever/closer before the deadline with news that Dominguez season may need Tommy John surgery.

I think we have a closer. Velasquez would make a great closer. The rest of the bullpen needs upgraded and will be when everyone comes off IR. Need another OF, Kingery can fill in as needed but shouldn't be playing out there all the time. Trade Franco for whatever you can get for him and put Kingery at 3B and call it good. Probably should pickup a CF unless Haseley proves he can be a starter or Quinn comes back and steps up. Williams hasn't stepped up when given a chance and I'm not sure anyone in the minors should be promoted. A left handed starter should also be on the radar.

Pivetta just dropping the F Bomb in his postgame live interview.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    I think we have a closer. Velasquez would make a great closer. The rest of the bullpen needs upgraded and will be when everyone comes off IR. Need another OF, Kingery can fill in as needed but shouldn't be playing out there all the time. Trade Franco for whatever you can get for him and put Kingery at 3B and call it good. Probably should pickup a CF unless Haseley proves he can be a starter or Quinn comes back and steps up. Williams hasn't stepped up when given a chance and I'm not sure anyone in the minors should be promoted. A left handed starter should also be on the radar.
    vince would get destroyed as a closer.... it would be home runs galore my dude

Haseley of course gets injured. Does Bryce slide into center or is it kingery everyday? Klentek needs to find a suitable replacement. Dyson would be nice or whit merrifield. I prefer whit but will be expensive

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Haseley of course gets injured. Does Bryce slide into center or is it kingery everyday? Klentek needs to find a suitable replacement. Dyson would be nice or whit merrifield. I prefer whit but will be expensive
    Marte is on the top of my wishlist.

Lost 1st place in the division, I think our starting pitching needs more power/ velocity, too many soft tossers will get you killed in the majors.

Need a good series.

Mos Def.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast