Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    I have little hope that a First Round number 8 Draft pick next year will be a difference maker, at least not in the next few years during the prime window for many of our guys like Moncada, Tim Anderson and McCann. I guess I am too old to keep signing up for long range plans. And Reinsdorf should insist on results as soon as possible. At his age he should not even be buying green bananas.
    So for chrystsakes, bring up Robert and Madrigal. Eloy is probably coming back after the road trip and TA can't be far from returning. They aren't going to win anything this year but what is wrong with a fireworks show at the end? Go out with a bang instead of a damnn whimper.

Quote Originally Posted by garypeters View Post
    I have little hope that a First Round number 8 Draft pick next year will be a difference maker, at least not in the next few years during the prime window for many of our guys like Moncada, Tim Anderson and McCann. I guess I am too old to keep signing up for long range plans. And Reinsdorf should insist on results as soon as possible. At his age he should not even be buying green bananas.
    So for chrystsakes, bring up Robert and Madrigal. Eloy is probably coming back after the road trip and TA can't be far from returning. They aren't going to win anything this year but what is wrong with a fireworks show at the end? Go out with a bang instead of a damnn whimper.
    I get the feeling they’re gonna wait until September to call up Luis. He’s definitely ready though.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031