Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: March/April GT

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Booooooo Tigers win boooooooooo

on the plus side, Harold Castro would be top 20 in baseball in BA if he had enough ABs to qualify

I'm trying to be positive lol, we have young speed dudes that fit the ballpark, finally, and young stud pitchers coming up, I wanna buy in, everyone else in baseball is going HR or bust, which may be the way to go, and here we have Avila finally building (albeit slowly and with concerns) a team that plays to the advantages of the giant park that we've been clamoring for...

but still,

I've been impressed with Victor Reyes's improvement from last year till now. Both Castros, Rogers, and Reyes give us some decent young guys to build upon. Looking forward to Paredes to come up next year and he's the guy that I think can be the superstar face of the franchise guy.

It has been done. The Tigers have clinched the #1 pick! Hoooray tanking!

It has been done. The Tigers have clinched the #1 pick! Hoooray tanking!
    Now that Avila has a acquired a bunch of picks and young studs, it's time to bring DD back and trade them all away right?

Tigers finally did something right and get the #1 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Now that Avila has a acquired a bunch of picks and young studs, it's time to bring DD back and trade them all away right?
    All for Mookie Betts too

All for Mookie Betts too
    I might be good with that lol

Also, just saw we tied the record for worst home record in MLB history

Go Tigers!

I'm not a fan of Tork right now tbh. I can't fathom drafting a DH #1 overall. I don't care how good that bat is, I need something to help bolster the team from a #1 overall. Give me the best high school CF, SS, C, or even SP. I'll take a college player as well but prefer high school kid since this team isn't close to winning. I also believe in taking the best player available so if thats a pitcher, take the pitcher, except if that player is a DH.

I saw Fulmer pitching and was like wait what

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I'm not a fan of Tork right now tbh. I can't fathom drafting a DH #1 overall. I don't care how good that bat is, I need something to help bolster the team from a #1 overall. Give me the best high school CF, SS, C, or even SP. I'll take a college player as well but prefer high school kid since this team isn't close to winning. I also believe in taking the best player available so if thats a pitcher, take the pitcher, except if that player is a DH.
    I was skeptical of Tork also but then I checked out his wood bat league stats and they were very good. He is also said to be a pretty good 1B defensively so he can play there instead of DH but I am definitely with you if a skilled position player is available. I just posted my review of my top 10 prospects. I couldn't find a HS shortstop I liked. The best one has hitting issues. We don't need more of those. Austin Martin is going to play SS for Vandy this year so he may be the guy we want. I have him #1 right now. There are quite a few really good pitching prospects as well.

Anibal Sanchez almost threw a hitter in the 2019 NLCS

That is a real sentence. wow the Tigers are a joke

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Anibal Sanchez almost threw a hitter in the 2019 NLCS

That is a real sentence. wow the Tigers are a joke
    The amazing thing to me is Sanchez and Scherzer both no hit them through 5 innings, and the last time that happened was ALSO Sanchez and Scherzer, with the Tigers in 2013

that Tigers pitching staff of JV, Scherzer, Price, Sanchez, and Porcello should have a ring. It's a damn shame they dont.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789