Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: March/April GT

Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    Shooting for pick #1 in 2020 right now. Thing that scares me is Avila waiting too long to trade Boyd and Greene for some nice prospects. He has done it in the past and both will be coming down to earth soon. The sooner we trade the better so we don't give them time to lower their trade value.
    yeah and Boyd solid again tonight, but on the other hand, if we as fans know to expect regression to the mean, GMs probably think the same, so I don't think anyone is throwing decent specs out there

After seeing Fulmer crash and burn they will probably hold on to Boyd until the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    After seeing Fulmer crash and burn they will probably hold on to Boyd until the off season.
    probly

Go Niko!

nice to see big mig smash a GS tonight

OMG, I love Turnbull but man do they screw this guy. Pitched and awesome game tonight but Gardenhire pulled a Lelyand and pulled him only to have the bullpen blow, yet another win for Turnbull. I would be remiss if I didn't throw a lot of blame at Casty though. He showed again that he SUCKS in the field and he is really starting to look like he could give a crap about being on the field. He missed an early ball that almost cost Turnbull a run, then he doesn't call an easy fly ball, pulls up, and lets it drop between he and Hicks for the game tying run. He is awful this year. Must not want to be traded I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    OMG, I love Turnbull but man do they screw this guy. Pitched and awesome game tonight but Gardenhire pulled a Lelyand and pulled him only to have the bullpen blow, yet another win for Turnbull. I would be remiss if I didn't throw a lot of blame at Casty though. He showed again that he SUCKS in the field and he is really starting to look like he could give a crap about being on the field. He missed an early ball that almost cost Turnbull a run, then he doesn't call an easy fly ball, pulls up, and lets it drop between he and Hicks for the game tying run. He is awful this year. Must not want to be traded I guess.
    Yeah we're not getting **** for Nick C, he's been below average in every facet of his game, he regressed hard

Hey look a Detroit team is playing on national TV.. and we are getting blown out!

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Yeah we're not getting **** for Nick C, he's been below average in every facet of his game, he regressed hard
    Hope he goes on a tear soon. At first I wasn't worried about dealing him as we would likely get a compensatory pick. Now....he isn't playing good enough to get one. Hate to say it but he isn't the type that anyone will give up a marginally good spec for unless his bat is on fire.

Now I just pray that AA can get a decent return for Greene and Boyd. I fear he will wait too long on both.

I'd love to do something with the Stros involving Tucker.

Down 13-3 and the Indians have a guy hit for the cycle against us. Looks like the tank is going well!

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    A lot of it has to do with his contract situation. He's an above average hitter and someone will sign him in the offseason and get really good value for his bat. His defense sucks and will always suck until he's at 1B or DH.

Jacoby Jones seems like a guy who can become something. i've always liked him

Can he become something in a deadline trade?

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Can he become something in a deadline trade?
    Jacoby is a religious name, derived from Hebrew. Trout is a kosher fish. Connect the dots from there and we're clearly trading Jones for Mike.

don't forget the game saving tackle in the super bowl made by Mike Jones, to secure the win for his Kurt Warner (highly devout) led Rams in whatever super bowl that was 100 years ago

it all lines up
    Last edited by GuySir; Today at 01:16 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456