Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    See this is why I like Dbroncs. Despite our vigorous political differences, on the things that matter we can get along. I want to knock his block off politically but I suspect if we never discussed politics, we would get along swimmingly.
    The funniest part of this interaction is that FlashBolt, at the height of maturity, got so incensed when I asked him a direct question that he put me on “ignore”.

EDIT: I went back and found it.

My query
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I do wonder then how you would define passion (in the realm of American politics) — and please give an example of someone notable who embodies that passion.
    His response:

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Last edited by Crovash; 03-25-2019 at 03:31 PM.

I had fried chicken and stuffing today and I skipped my track workout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Went to Chipotle for our night out this week because my wife is wrong for not always going for Qdoba and the Ancho Chile BBQ.

With that, Chipotle chips and guac are a match made in heaven.

See this is why I like Dbroncs. Despite our vigorous political differences, on the things that matter we can get along. I want to knock his block off politically but I suspect if we never discussed politics, we would get along swimmingly.
    Yes sir. If you and I bumped into each other at an airport and started talking politics out of the blue, I think we'd both be taken to jail. However, if you and I bumped into each other and started talking about everything in life besides politics, we'd be exchanging phone numbers (I don't have Twitter).
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yes sir. If you and I bumped into each other at an airport and started talking politics out of the blue, I think we'd both be taken to jail. However, if you and I bumped into each other and started talking about everything in life besides politics, we'd be exchanging phone numbers (I don't have Twitter).
    Me and you discussing politics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Me and you discussing politics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw
    Lol. I'm just not sure which one of us is Randy with his pants down to his ankles though.

OK today we I had a Kale salad with roasted cherry tomatoes/Japanese sweet potatoes, and honey roasted almonds and sun flower seeds (dressing was oil,balsamic, and lemon juice). Let keep this thread going!

Had a ikes sandwich, half pound halal chicken, habanero suace = fire

Got my whole order free (2 sandwiches) , they hella cool with me there. Manager was like ah, this fool been here hella times, put this one on the house. I stay bs'ing with everyone there too, I think the cute cashier girl likes me

Lol. I'm just not sure which one of us is Randy with his pants down to his ankles though.
    Well you are usually on the right/libertarian side, so I think you have to be Randy and shouting "I thought this was America"...haha
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    OK today we I had a Kale salad with roasted cherry tomatoes/Japanese sweet potatoes, and honey roasted almonds and sun flower seeds (dressing was oil,balsamic, and lemon juice). Let keep this thread going!
    Salad with almonds and light vinegrette

Al pastor with cilantro and onion and guacamole from the local taco joint near work.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Got my whole order free (2 sandwiches) , they hella cool with me there. Manager was like ah, this fool been here hella times, put this one on the house. I stay bs'ing with everyone there too, I think the cute cashier girl likes me
    My favorite real business pun name I've ever seen was a butchers shop named "Halal, Is it Meat You're Looking For"

I also really liked a cheese shop in Nazareth PA called "Cheeses of Nazareth"

Both real places, though I think both closed since.

As for hot sauces, Brooklyn's Queens Majesty Scotch Bonnet and Ginger sauce is the best I've ever had.

Well you are usually on the right/libertarian side, so I think you have to be Randy and shouting "I thought this was America"...haha
    Well, Randy is actually a liberal character....so nice tighty whities Randy.

I suppose that would make me the farmer.

Well, Randy is actually a liberal character....so nice tighty whities Randy.

I suppose that would make me the farmer.
    I don't know what his political affiliation is, but Randy is the best character on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Unexpected free stuff is the best. I walked into a Parana Bread like a week ago just to get coffee. I order and the kid was like "that it?" I was like "yeah man" and he goes "no worries its on the house". I was floored

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast