Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 241 to 250 of 250
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    37,949
    I had a poke bowl. Are these all the rage everywhere or just by me?
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    87,747
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I had a poke bowl. Are these all the rage everywhere or just by me?
    I think they became a big deal when the Pokemon Go craze was running wild.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    25,436
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I had a poke bowl. Are these all the rage everywhere or just by me?
    Everywhere

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    11,763
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Everywhere
    Never actually heard of it, but after googling it, it seems it's just a new take on a bipimbap. There's an awesome Korean restaurant near my house that has the best bipimbap ever.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    87,747
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Never actually heard of it, but after googling it, it seems it's just a new take on a bipimbap. There's an awesome Korean restaurant near my house that has the best bipimbap ever.
    I swear that there are three on every block in bigger cities. I feel like I pass about 10-15 of them on my walk to work.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    11,763
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I swear that there are three on every block in bigger cities. I feel like I pass about 10-15 of them on my walk to work.
    Honestly, never heard of them and my son was a huge Pokemon kid. He would've begged me to eat there everyday if we had one. Lol.

    I'm in the majors several times a month and really don't recall ever seeing it. However, my brain radar automatically searches for Chipotle, so more than likely user error.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    45,968
    Pretty clear why heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are leading causes of death in the US.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    11,763
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Pretty clear why heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are leading causes of death in the US.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually, the biptmanbad bowl I's extremely healthy
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    25,436
    Did you guys notice wing stop is hella nasty now? Like they got some grade d wings now or something..?

    I stayed ****in with mango habanero and a few garlic parm w/ blue cheese, but now I can't stomach it. I don't know if it's just the ones by me or everywhere

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    87,747
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Did you guys notice wing stop is hella nasty now? Like they got some grade d wings now or something..?

    I stayed ****in with mango habanero and a few garlic parm w/ blue cheese, but now I can't stomach it. I don't know if it's just the ones by me or everywhere
    Never had Wingstop. Iíve been a Buffalo Wild Wings guy.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •