Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    My condolences
    I was gonna say the same but held back.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Wife and I are eating vegetarian this month. Gonna have some spinach and artichoke stuffed portobello caps for dinner.
    I'm going to throw a quasi-funeral for you my brother!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nice man. Mind me asking how you are deciding what you are going to eat. Are you following any plan. I would like to get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im starting with dishes that are familiar but substituting meat-free ingredients. We had sun dried tomato alfredo tonight vs. a chicken fettuccini Alfredo that well make occasionally. Well have cauliflower burrito bowls sometime this week. Spinach & artichoke stuffed portobello vs. the same dish with chicken.

I can pretty much eat anything, but my wife is much pickier. We do this every June (minus last year because she was pregnant and **** CHANGING THAT UP while your wife is pregnant...) to be more environmentally conscious and try new ways to prepare food. So, were starting with substituting ingredients. Well get more adventurous as the month goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    My condolences
    Lol

The hardest part is going out to eat in the Midwest. But everything is take-out only, so I think this year should be less painful than in the past.

I already miss bacon, though...

Pimped out instant ramen late night shnack.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Wife and I are eating vegetarian this month. Gonna have some spinach and artichoke stuffed portobello caps for dinner.
    my brother's been a vegetarian for decades, and sometimes when I'm with him, I eat his way
    .....there are vegetarian burgers, especially turkey burgers, that are pretty damn good (just some texture difference or you really wouldn't know)

Used to love tempeh burgers, too....and stir fries with tofu instead of meat are good

just seems like if I don't at least eat something that seems like meat, I feel cheated lol
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    my brother's been a vegetarian for decades, and sometimes when I'm with him, I eat his way
    .....there are vegetarian burgers, especially turkey burgers, that are pretty damn good (just some texture difference or you really wouldn't know)

Used to love tempeh burgers, too....and stir fries with tofu instead of meat are good

just seems like if I don't at least eat something that seems like meat, I feel cheated lol
    I've had tofu and it's actually not terrible. It kind of acts like a sponge and absorbs whatever flavor you use to cook with it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Made an elotes-inspired salad for dinner last night topped with sour cream and Tajin.

I never had Tajin before.

WHY HAVE I NEVER HAD THIS GLORIOUS SEASONING BEFORE?!? OH MY GOD IT IS AMAZING!

Made an elotes-inspired salad for dinner last night topped with sour cream and Tajin.

I never had Tajin before.

WHY HAVE I NEVER HAD THIS GLORIOUS SEASONING BEFORE?!? OH MY GOD IT IS AMAZING!
    Try it on watermelon and grilled (not bbq'd) asparagus. Amazing!

It also works as a great rub for chicken and fish. It's been a go to for me for years.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 06-12-2020 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Try it on watermelon and grilled (not bbq'd)
    Lol you are such a dork.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Try it on watermelon and grilled (not bbq'd) asparagus. Amazing!

It also works as a great rub for chicken and fish. It's been a go to for me for years.
    Wait, I'm sooo confused. What do you mean by grilled not BBQ'D? I'm not a griller or anything like that, for now. Just curious.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Wait, I'm sooo confused. What do you mean by grilled not BBQ'D? I'm not a griller or anything like that, for now. Just curious.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    What many call barbecuing is really grilling.......i.e. you would rarely barbecue a hamburger, you'd grill it

Basic difference being speed/temp you're cooking....grilling is higher temps, faster cook time...barbecue is generally low temp slow cooking
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Or you could just be a normal person and call it BBQ when it's cooked on a BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Or you could just be a normal person and call it BBQ when it's cooked on a BBQ.
    Awe. You mean a grill.

If by normal you mean uneducated, agree 100%.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast