Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
    Tri tip is great for stew, nothing else, and it's not a new thing. It's been around for a really long time. It sucks even more for leftovers. Chewy, grainy and honestly tasteless.

Lofl he still mad

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lofl he still mad
    Nope. Not mad in the least. My personal opinion is that tri tip sucks for anything other than stew and roast. Even then, gotta be very careful how it's cooked. It's a ****** cut. Sorry if my opinion bothers you.

In hindsight, I am upset. Had elbow surgery last Thursday and it hurts likes hell. Never knew how horrible my non dominant hand actually was.

But still....tri tip is good for stew and should never see a grill.

Knew you were upset and don't care at all if you don't like this cut of beef. Sounds like you simply don't know how to prepare it (which is odd, since it isn't at all difficult).

Different strokes....

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Knew you were upset and don't care at all if you don't like this cut of beef. Sounds like you simply don't know how to prepare it (which is odd, since it isn't at all difficult).

Different strokes....
    There's not a single cut of meat that I don't know how to prepare. And by my vast experience in this category, tri tip and grills are not friends.

Btw, when you send us pics of your grilled meat, please stop referring to it as."bbq'd". It's grilled, not bbq'd. 2 completely different things
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

What's for lunch?

Damn, we talked about this before but in the Chicago area tri-tip I guess is viewed a bit differently.

I think itís a damn fine piece if meet, especially perfectly medium rare.

I cook them on my smoker, but then again I cook everything on my smoker except hot dogs.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 05-29-2020 at 12:57 AM.

Iíve done it in chili too and it was phenomenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    There's not a single cut of meat that I don't know how to prepare.
    This guy must have huge balls. Such a masculine statement
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

There's not a single cut of meat that I don't know how to prepare. And by my vast experience in this category, tri tip and grills are not friends.

Btw, when you send us pics of your grilled meat, please stop referring to it as."bbq'd". It's grilled, not bbq'd. 2 completely different things
    *****, please. Tell us more about how something cooked on the barbecue isn't actually barbecued.

Aren't you also the same guy that thinks Chipotle is excellent Mexican food? If so, that basically disqualifies your wannabe food critic credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Grill 'em and glaze' em, you got a meal that'll feed a family of six.

I won't know how the ribs came out until tomorrow. But right now they are fall off the bone literally. I don't think I posted the recipe but just in case, here it is:

http://www.thecookingguy.com/cookboo...rq=short%20rib
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

There's not a single cut of meat that I don't know how to prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    lol, that's the exact **** my white homie Nick would say about his grilling.

He would get drunk and randomly pick fights with people, he would try and act justified but he was almost always the instigator I could tell, lmaooo, the **** I've gotten into with him!!

That's probably what dbronc was like in his hey day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-30-2020 at 03:34 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Wife and I are eating vegetarian this month. Gonna have some spinach and artichoke stuffed portobello caps for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Wife and I are eating vegetarian this month. Gonna have some spinach and artichoke stuffed portobello caps for dinner.
    My condolences

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Nice man. Mind me asking how you are deciding what you are going to eat. Are you following any plan. I would like to get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast