Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    How do you make your wings?
    No experience on wings really. These were just frozen wings that I didn't add the generic Buffalo sauce to, so I could test out some different sauces.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No experience on wings really. These were just frozen wings that I didn't add the generic Buffalo sauce to, so I could test out some different sauces.
    Became a big chicken wings in the air fryer fan this last year. Didn’t work great for breading but makes great crispy wings.

Became a big chicken wings in the air fryer fan this last year. Didn’t work great for breading but makes great crispy wings.
    I love the air fryer for fast and healthy wings ... but they are not as good as the old bad kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I love the air fryer for fast and healthy wings ... but they are not as good as the old bad kind.
    I disagree. I put them in a ziplock with canola, salt and lemon pepper and throw them in at 400 for 15-20 and they’ve got the perfect crisp without being oily. Dip them in some Asian zing or Korean BBQ sauce, perfect.

I disagree. I put them in a ziplock with canola, salt and lemon pepper and throw them in at 400 for 15-20 and they’ve got the perfect crisp without being oily. Dip them in some Asian zing or Korean BBQ sauce, perfect.
    I should try that..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Going to be making some short ribs this weekend.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Just BBQ'ed a nice tri-tip earlier tonight.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Made scrimp scampi linguine. Super delicious (and surprisingly inexpensive) Ina Garten recipe.

Ina Garten Davida

Made smash burgers for National Burger Day. Toasted Kaiser roll, Mayo & mustard, Bibb lettuce, tomato, sautéed onions, and two 3oz patties with fresh cracked pepper and melted American cheese. It was pretty damned delicious.

Just BBQ'ed a nice tri-tip earlier tonight.

ugh, central Cali needs to stop pushing tri tip on the rest of us
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    ugh, central Cali needs to stop pushing tri tip on the rest of us
    What you mean by that?

What you mean by that?
    Tri Tip is popping up everywhere now, not just central Cali where it's always been a staple. I dont like Tri Tip at all.

Your pic looks nice, I just dont care for the meat.
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Fair enough. I've lived in Cali my whole life so the local tri-tip situation hasn't ever changed for me. It's not the best or my favorite cut of red meat but I dig it for what it is. Cook it medium rare on the outer parts and rare on the inner parts and re-heat the inner parts for sandwiches and salad the next day or two.

Not saying this is you, but I've known numerous people over the years (generally from outside of Cali) who seem to think that they are too good for this cut of meat. Seems to kind of have the reputation of a **** cut of meat being posed as quality steak. I see it more as a nice, affordable cut of beef that shouldn't be measured against superior cuts like rib eye, New York, filet mignon, t-bone, etc.

Fair enough. I've lived in Cali my whole life so the local tri-tip situation hasn't ever changed for me. It's not the best or my favorite cut of red meat but I dig it for what it is. Cook it medium rare on the outer parts and rare on the inner parts and re-heat the inner parts for sandwiches and salad the next day or two.

Not saying this is you, but I've known numerous people over the years (generally from outside of Cali) who seem to think that they are too good for this cut of meat. Seems to kind of have the reputation of a **** cut of meat being posed as quality steak. I see it more as a nice, affordable cut of beef that shouldn't be measured against superior cuts like rib eye, New York, filet mignon, t-bone, etc.
    that could be a problem for me too. My family in Salinas always tries to sell it to me as some superior meat product. I even saw it at an Avs game this year at a carving station.

But some foodie friends I trust a lot more down in Oxnard swear by it, especially in the way you are speaking of it. Ive just been so turned off of it by family that I have a hard time even trying it anymore. Maybe I'll give one of their places a try one of these days

But yeah, its really spreading I've noticed the past year or 2. Trader Joes is even pushing it lol
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast