Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

What's for lunch?

I had a beef and cheddar croissant with grilled onions from Portillo's for lunch today.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I had a beef and cheddar croissant with grilled onions from Portillo's for lunch today.
    That sounds delicious. Homemade tacos myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Never been to a Portillo's. Looks interesting.

Went to a new soup restaurant. I had some soup and a salad. It was good.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Never been to a Portillo's. Looks interesting.

Went to a new soup restaurant. I had some soup and a salad. It was good.
    It's just average food. They got a following tho. Nice cuz it's open late night. Pakis don't eat dinner til like 9 or 10,so for us that's pretty major

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    That sounds delicious. Homemade tacos myself.
    My buddy who used to work there suggested it, I get the regular B&C croissant a lot. It was really good, should've gotten with grilled onions and sweet peppers, though.

I made burgers. 50% sirloin, 25% rib, 25% brisket. SHARP cheddar cheese. Red onion. Thin sliced vine ripened roma tomato. Crunchy iceberg. Hawaiian roll.

Is that an Italian or Mexican joint? Never heard of it. Not much in the way of good food choices in my area.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Is that an Italian or Mexican joint? Never heard of it. Not much in the way of good food choices in my area.
    You can always make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    American food. Burgers, hot dogs, fries, Italian beef, onion rings, shakes etc. Many of them have another restaurant inside as well called Barnelli's which is Italian food. Also the chopped salad is amazing and apparently their chocolate cake is really good, but I'm not one for cake.

I can field Portillo's questions all day boys.
    Last edited by Ezekial; 03-23-2019 at 12:50 PM.

American food. Burgers, hot dogs, fries, Italian beef, onion rings, shakes etc. Many of them have another restaurant inside as well called Barnelli's which is Italian food. Also the chopped salad is amazing and apparently their chocolate cake is really good, but I'm not one for cake.

Ohh ... I may have to have some Italian beef today down at the local pub, with that spicy juice and some steak fries. Mmmmm.

Oh come on man, really? I'd be scarfing up that chocolate cake first thing...
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

What's for lunch?

I think I'll go for pastrami with some sauteed onions and spicy mustard.

Chipotle

Chicken burrito w/ brown rice, black beans, extra chicken, corn salsa, hot salsa and cheese.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Chipotle

Chicken burrito w/ brown rice, black beans, extra chicken, corn salsa, hot salsa and cheese.
    I like Qdoba better to be honest. Its their queso dip that is far superior to Chipotle. I also get the burrito bowl because you get more food that way. But Im definitely a chicken meat guy. The steak is just extra pricing for no real difference.

I've never had qdoba. Living in Central Texas you can't take queso lightly. They are very serious about it here. When I didn't live here I didn't understand

What about Freebird vs Qdoba?

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast