Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Dems and media spent two years ranting about this (instead of going after his actual policy atrocities as president). And now there will be nothing on Trump and his family, his approval will kick up backed by a solid economy, it will all drown out the terribleness of Trump and Dems will fall flat on their face in 2020.

Bravo Dems. Lewis Black said it best years ago; “we have a two party system. The democrats who are a party of no ideas, and the republicans who are a party of bad ideas “

The saddest part is that we’ve reached such a low point, that a sitting president not being indicted is something to celebrate. And yet, he’ll likely easily beat any of the Dem challengers.
    You mean accusations that a president went through because of a total witchhunt based on "instincts" from Democrats? The celebration isn't for anyone other than Republicans. The people who truly suffer are those who are decent working folks who don't care about this nonsense and just want to support their family. Democrats had no evidence of any wrongdoing and so they forced an investigation on a President who was actively trying to do his job.. It went on for TWO years.. TWO years.. Wasted time, drama, and divided people all for political points. Let's face it; Trump is looking like he will win the second term and it has a lot to do with the fact that Democrats have been acting like children this entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think the fact that Trump has shifted to saying it should be released coupled with rumors that Barr wants to give the investigation to Congress soon means that it's not going to be too damaging to Trump.

Of course, I figured that when the report was submitted without subpoenas or indictments against Jr, Kushner, etc.
    Trump had no way of knowing what was in the report when he made that comment.

Hell, we still don’t know. So everyone needs to chill out a bit.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Trump had no way of knowing what was in the report when he made that comment.

Hell, we still don’t know. So everyone needs to chill out a bit.
    Keep holding on! Maybe change your avatar back to robert mueller for some extra “luck”

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Keep holding on! Maybe change your avatar back to robert mueller for some extra “luck”
    "We still don't know."

Ten years later.

"We still dont' know."

Why won't people just admit it was a witchhunt.. Because it IS..

So now that this is over can they focus the next 20 months to prop up a savior or are we gonna hear more childish screams and my shins hurt from all the kicking. Come on blue team step up your game you have a free tickets to game 7 of the finals but you left them at home

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    "We still don't know."

Ten years later.

"We still dont' know."

Why won't people just admit it was a witchhunt.. Because it IS..
    This investigation really was short, relatively speaking. Too short, really. There are too many questions left unanswered, but as I said, *hopefully* it will be cleared up in the coming weeks.

-JFK

This investigation really was short, relatively speaking. Too short, really. There are too many questions left unanswered, but as I said, *hopefully* it will be cleared up in the coming weeks.
    Lol. No one but liberals think this. Everyone else (who wants to focus on policies and solutions) wanted this investigation finished so we can move on. There is nothing left unanswered.. Two years is a LONG time for an investigation for a person who is as public of an individual as Trump. It's not like he's some underground drug smuggler. Okay, let's wait your few weeks.. Will you then admit that the Democrats were pushing a witchhunt with no basis other than instinct? Because really, that's what we're looking at. "Trump bad guy. Trump rigged. Investigate."

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Dems and media spent two years ranting about this (instead of going after his actual policy atrocities as president). And now there will be nothing on Trump and his family, his approval will kick up backed by a solid economy, it will all drown out the terribleness of Trump and Dems will fall flat on their face in 2020.

Bravo Dems. Lewis Black said it best years ago; “we have a two party system. The democrats who are a party of no ideas, and the republicans who are a party of bad ideas “
    I don’t know. To me it looks like just one party.

Lol. No one but liberals think this. Everyone else (who wants to focus on policies and solutions) wanted this investigation finished so we can move on. There is nothing left unanswered.. Two years is a LONG time for an investigation for a person who is as public of an individual as Trump. It's not like he's some underground drug smuggler. Okay, let's wait your few weeks.. Will you then admit that the Democrats were pushing a witchhunt with no basis other than instinct? Because really, that's what we're looking at. "Trump bad guy. Trump rigged. Investigate."
    Only for someone totally uninformed, like you. Did you know Whitewater lasted 7 years? Or that Iran Contra lasted 6 years? Mueller's investigation was very short by every historical measure.

I already posted above 3 big questions that have yet to be answered. But of course you'd have to be have been paying attention rather than just talking out of your butt.

-JFK

Only for someone totally uninformed, like you. Did you know Whitewater lasted 7 years? Or that Iran Contra lasted 6 years? Mueller's investigation was very short by every historical measure.
    I’m sure you thought it was short when they were investigating Hillary which lasted two years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I’m sure you thought it was short when they were investigating Hillary which lasted two years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Four years. The problem with that was they produced nothing in that time. Mueller produced 37 guilty pleas/indictments in half that time.

-JFK

I already posted above 3 big questions that have yet to be answered. But of course you'd have to be have been paying attention rather than just talking out of your butt.
    Those weren't even remotely the same investigations... This had no basis other than they dislike Trump and Russia happened to leak info about the DNC.. Do you really think every investigation is the same? Some have legitimate basis. This didn't have one. For it to last two years is almost disgusting.

Those weren't even remotely the same investigations... This had no basis other than they dislike Trump and Russia happened to leak info about the DNC.. Do you really think every investigation is the same? Some have legitimate basis. This didn't have one. For it to last two years is almost disgusting.
    Trump was the subject of a counterintelligence investigation by the FBI. So yes there was basis for the investigation. Sorry to bust your bubble.

-JFK

Trump was the subject of a counterintelligence investigation by the FBI. So yes there was basis for the investigation. Sorry to bust your bubble.
    That had no real basis... The evidence should not and have not warranted a two year investigation. I don't know which you are confused about. Counterintelligence investigation? Lol, okay. Nice words. Now prove to me what warrants a two year investigation about him and Russia.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast