Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    And this:

https://twitter.com/kpolantz/status/...340604928?s=21

So how do you know exactly the four sealed indictments came from Mueller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    It’s over Walter

https://twitter.com/tom_winter/statu...317804544?s=21

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/11...903652865?s=21

They even packed up and almost all the staff left the office.

You're not listening. The indictments I'm referring to would have already been filed, but not yet unsealed. Obviously, the investigation portion is done and the SCO is closing up shop. That does not mean everything stops. It's not all gonna go away with a *poof*. There are still trials that have to be conducted -- for example, Roger Stone.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

And this:

There is no way to know who has the sealed indictments but reporters are able to figure out how many sealed indictments there are in the various courts. I do not know how they do though.

What we have to do now is see what was farmed out to the various attorneys throughout the country. Because there is a whole lot of evidence that was gathered and there are many unanswered questions. Don Jr is the most obvious but also Roger Stone's actual work with Wikileaks. The indictment touched on collusion in the Stone case since the Trump campaign communicated with Roger about Wikileaks and Wikileaks was working with and getting information from Russia.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Sounds like we might get the conclusions tonight. Ed Henry reporting that Barr wants the info released to congress/public tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    You're not listening. The indictments I'm referring to would have already been filed, but not yet unsealed. Obviously, the investigation portion is done and the SCO is closing up shop. That does not mean everything stops. It's not all gonna go away with a *poof*. There are still trials that have to be conducted -- for example, Roger Stone.
    Yes, and that’s what Winter etc were referring to. There’s nothing in the works from Mueller. There’s zero sealed indictments that haven’t been unsealed. He’s done

And this:

Reports were that the number of sealed indictments in the DC docket was much higher than normal, and coincided with the Roger Stone stuff. So it's speculation but it was well founded.

Of course, as I said, I could be wrong and maybe he referred their cases out. They're almost certainly going to be indicted at some point one way or another.

I do not rule out the idea Whitaker and Barr have been squashing the investigation for the past few months either, either by cutting funding or through other means.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Reports were that the number of sealed indictments in the DC docket was much higher than normal, and coincided with the Roger Stone stuff. So it's speculation but it was well founded.

Of course, as I said, I could be wrong and maybe he referred their cases out. They're almost certainly going to be indicted at some point one way or another.

I do not rule out the idea Whitaker and Barr have been squashing the investigation for the past few months either, either by cutting funding or through other means.
    You really can’t give it up can you? Mueller wasn’t interfered with in his investigation at all the entire process. He got to subpoena everyone he wanted. He interviewed everyone he wanted. He spent 25 M and 2 years in this investigation.

Yes, and that’s what Winter etc were referring to. There’s nothing in the works from Mueller. There’s zero sealed indictments that haven’t been unsealed. He’s done

The wording was the wouldn't be "FILING" any more indictments. I don't know how else to explain it to you.

-JFK

You really can’t give it up can you? Mueller wasn’t interfered with in his investigation at all the entire process. He got to subpoena everyone he wanted. He interviewed everyone he wanted. He spent 25 M and 2 years in this investigation.

You have no way of knowing that.

-JFK

You have no way of knowing that.
    In the letter to Congress when the report was filed Barr said Mueller was never told he couldn’t do that etc

Again it’s gonna be funny seeing your reaction when Mueller says there was no collusion

In the letter to Congress when the report was filed Barr said Mueller was never told he couldn’t do that etc

Again it’s gonna be funny seeing your reaction when Mueller says there was no collusion

Yeah. So he says. I'm not saying he was impeded, I'm just open to the possibility. I find what happened yesterday very fishy. There are more questions than answers at this point.

Michael Flynn: cooperated fully with Mueller after pleading guilty, got no prison time. Nobody above him was indicted.
    Jerome Corsi: expected indictment, was told he'd be indicted if he didn't cut a deal, then gave Mueller the finger (figuratively) in a YouTube video. Corsi was not indicted.
    Trump: Evidence suggested Trump gave false answers to Mueller's written questions. Mueller told Trump he wanted a sit-down interview with him. Trump refused. Mueller said "**** it" and gave up.
    Miller: Mueller fought months to get testimony from a grand jury witness (Miller). He fought months to get documents from a state-owned foreign corp. He gave up without getting either the witness or the documents.

I hope we get answers in the weeks ahead.

-JFK

Interestingly enough, nothing from Trump about this yet.

-JFK

And right on cue:

-JFK

Interestingly enough, nothing from Trump about this yet.
    I think the fact that Trump has shifted to saying it should be released coupled with rumors that Barr wants to give the investigation to Congress soon means that it's not going to be too damaging to Trump.

Of course, I figured that when the report was submitted without subpoenas or indictments against Jr, Kushner, etc.

Dems and media spent two years ranting about this (instead of going after his actual policy atrocities as president). And now there will be nothing on Trump and his family, his approval will kick up backed by a solid economy, it will all drown out the terribleness of Trump and Dems will fall flat on their face in 2020.

Bravo Dems. Lewis Black said it best years ago; “we have a two party system. The democrats who are a party of no ideas, and the republicans who are a party of bad ideas “

The saddest part is that we’ve reached such a low point, that a sitting president not being indicted is something to celebrate. And yet, he’ll likely easily beat any of the Dem challengers.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast