Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    if you dont like dustybun scene i cant help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-6f9G3cg5M

Dusty Poo is where its at... **** off
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-14-2019 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    You must be a fan of state fairs and ice cream sundaes huh?
    I remember those days when I was a carni too and memorized the lyrics to Kottonmouth Kings - Suburban Life
    It was a corny 80s scene. Thatís the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    It was a corny 80s scene. Thatís the point.

The entire show is an 80's mash up. I don't see why anyone would hate that part.

I do understand criticism of the plot though. I had some issues with how disconnected some of the characters were from each other. Dustin spends 6-7 episodes in an underground Russian base (and I could have done without so much Erica), and Jopper are off with the Russian scientist and Bald Eagle for most of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    The entire show is an 80's mash up. I don't see why anyone would hate that part.

I do understand criticism of the plot though. I had some issues with how disconnected some of the characters were from each other. Dustin spends 6-7 episodes in an underground Russian base (and I could have done without so much Erica), and Jopper are off with the Russian scientist and Bald Eagle for most of the season.
    They definitely were focusing on different groups for sure to set up them all connecting at the end. I actually donít like how Nancy and Johnathan arenít really that pivotal. I think the whole news reporter thing doesnít play any part in this show since nothing is getting out. Just seems wasted to me.

Erica was annoying and a little much.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Erica was mad annoying. Very confused when I see all these publications proclaiming her a breakout star and/or a highlight of the new season.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    They definitely were focusing on different groups for sure to set up them all connecting at the end. I actually donít like how Nancy and Johnathan arenít really that pivotal. I think the whole news reporter thing doesnít play any part in this show since nothing is getting out. Just seems wasted to me.

Erica was annoying and a little much.

I actually forgot about Jonathan and Nancy even being in the season at times. They were still in Hawkins, but as disconnected as any of the main characters.

With only 8 episodes, I don't think the solution is adding more characters (Erica, Robin, etc), but developing the main ones a bit more. Will is basically just an alarm for any time the Mind Flayer is close (I swear he says "he's here", while touching his neck, maybe 10 times), but he doesn't do much else in the season.

Still really enjoyed the season, but there's some stuff like that to nitpick for sure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234