Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 100 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: August MLB GDT

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well because we are **** and your team is the best team ever and being **** nights like tonight always seem to happen when it comes to the phillies/dodgers over the last 11 years.... Also one of your people brought up october and us not being there which is probably true........... But a dodger fan trying to hit someone below the belt about October? BRUH
    Fact: The Phillies have a 20-33 record vs. the Dodgers since the start of the 2012 season.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Fact: The Phillies have a 20-33 record vs. the Dodgers since the start of the 2012 season.
    No doubt... see the 16-2 *** kicking yesterday.... BUT LET THE GAME BE TIED OR CLOSE LATE....

fact- Your team has been better because from 2012 we have sucked BUT WHEN IT MATTERS MOST EVEN AS A HORRID TEAM we are the bizarro kershaw against you guys... we make it happen my dude.

we have been like the worst team in baseball since that span... I am actually shocked we managed to beat your team 20 times with a 300 million dollar payroll all while we declined after going to back to back world series and WINNING 1 while knocking you guys out each time... Decline eventually happens. Thems the breaks

also.............. WINNING 1

I put that in bold so we can make sure you see it : )
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-17-2019 at 03:56 AM.

oh also... this isnt sour grapes.. the dodgers are the best team in baseball

Tell me exactly what is wrong in anything I have said? I am a firm believer more than ever now that something is going on when knapp starts a rally lol... Knapp... He is awful and he started the rally... against the dodgers..... in a late close game that led to a walk off... Knapp.

There was nothing more pleasurable than watching the Giants take down the Phillies in 2010.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

There was nothing more pleasurable than watching the Giants take down the Phillies in 2010.
    yup they owned us while going on to win an infinite more numbers of titles from their first title when they beat us to now compared to their division rivals with the lesser payroll... a payroll in which if you add up over a span of maybe 10 years doesnt equate to 3 years of their division rival who had arguably the best pitcher ever

If there is nothing more pleasurable than watching the team in your division you hate the most win a title than that says all i need to know about which team has owned your team more over the last decade : )

We really hurt you guys that much that the Giants beating us made the dodger fans happy....... REALLY? game/set/match.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The Giants have scored more runs than any team in baseball since Alex Dickerson's first game with the team on June 21st. Also within this time, they are 6th in MLB in wRC+ and 2nd in HR's.

Wow.
    Love these stories. Never given a chance despite raking at every single minor league stop without huge red flags. Even hit pretty decently in his cups of coffee. Now hes mashing, albeit with a lot of regression to come. But good stuff.

11 years ago might as well be 42 years ago. Why the **** does it matter? We've got 6 WS titles, while you guys have only 2.
    Rings are a dumb argument, and I'm a Yankee fan. Never once have I brought up "27."
    The past doesn't matter now.

That said, LAD is far better than every other NL team except for maybe Atlanta.

and honestly its not even trolling... i am more scared of the marlins late in games then I am of the best team in baseball... if we are tied with the dodgers or within a run i just feel like we will win every time lol... its weird how it always happens against them.

there is 2 other times i can remember as well where we came back against them and am still looking for the videos.
    Your more Scared of the Marlins than the Yankees/Astros?

No doubt... see the 16-2 *** kicking yesterday.... BUT LET THE GAME BE TIED OR CLOSE LATE....

fact- Your team has been better because from 2012 we have sucked BUT WHEN IT MATTERS MOST EVEN AS A HORRID TEAM we are the bizarro kershaw against you guys... we make it happen my dude.

we have been like the worst team in baseball since that span... I am actually shocked we managed to beat your team 20 times with a 300 million dollar payroll all while we declined after going to back to back world series and WINNING 1 while knocking you guys out each time... Decline eventually happens. Thems the breaks

also.............. WINNING 1

I put that in bold so we can make sure you see it : )
    Isn't this their first win against the dodgers all season?

A Phillies fan shouldn't be criticizing other team's payrolls after the Ryan Howard contract debacle. And Bryce Harper's contract appears to be heading that way too.

Future Hall of Shamers:

I thought it was BS that Hector Neris got thrown out, I didn't see what he did wrong.

The Yacksel Rios ejection was definitely bull****.

Future Hall of Shamers:

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Otani has the speed and arm strength to play anywhere in the out field, and be elite at it.

They should move him there permanently, or at least 1st, and use him as a multi inning reliever instead of a starter.

Anyone comparing a 2019 season to ****ing 2014 is a moron, IMO.

Keston Hiura has 28 HR in 80 games between AAA and MLB this year. He hit 17 in 160 before this season.

Nelson Cruz was the only player to hit 40 in 2014. This year theres gonna be 40 or some dumb ****.

Page 59 of 100 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast