Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 116 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1739
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Is there a case of RH sluggers who've done it?

In the AL Ruth and Gehrig did it.
    I also found Shawn Green and Carlos Delgado in 1999. But that was in the AL.

For right-handers, Trout and Pujols did it recently in 2015.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 08-22-2019 at 05:56 AM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    DigglinDickers asked a great question in the Dodger forum. He asked if there has ever been a pair of left-handed bats on the same team in the NL who have slugged 40+ HR's in the same season. I can't seem to find a single instance where there's been one.

Right now Max Muncy and Cody Bellinger seem to be headed for that feat.
    it makes me so sad but the dodgers are insane. They are just so ****ing good. Its like they arent even trying and they still drop 15 runs... If Kershaw and Ryu pitch like this come the post season you will get that championship.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it makes me so sad but the dodgers are insane. They are just so ****ing good. Its like they arent even trying and they still drop 15 runs... If Kershaw and Ryu pitch like this come the post season you will get that championship.
    It kinda depends on the bull pen to be honest, and what version of Buehler shows up, because he'll have 3 great games in a row (like tonight 7ip 0ER 5h 8k's 0BB) and then he'll have a stinker like last week (4ip 5ER 5H 3BB 6k's) you don't get to chose when a game like that comes along. It could be a game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I think the Astros are too much for the Dodgers. They're as good as the Red Sox were last year.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I think the Astros are too much for the Dodgers. They're as good as the Red Sox were last year.
    Why with the blue font?

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Why with the blue font?
    He's a Cubs fan and doesn't want anyone to forget it! Cubby blue for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    He's a Cubs fan and doesn't want anyone to forget it! Cubby blue for life!
    Its searing holes in my eyeballs. Im in nightmode....maybe thats why. I hate it. Change The Blue Font!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pittz View Post
    he's a cubs fan and doesn't want anyone to forget it! Cubby blue for life!
    liar!!!!!!!

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .556AVG/.606OBP/.815SLG/1.421OPS/8RBIs/0 Dingers

Its searing holes in my eyeballs. Im in nightmode....maybe thats why. I hate it. Change The Blue Font!!!
    Just read on Tapatalk with a black background, it can't be read its like auto ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Just read on Tapatalk with a black background, it can't be read its like auto ignore.
    Yes. I never read his ****. Ever. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Not for me.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

DigglinDickers asked a great question in the Dodger forum. He asked if there has ever been a pair of left-handed bats on the same team in the NL who have slugged 40+ HR's in the same season. I can't seem to find a single instance where there's been one.

Right now Max Muncy and Cody Bellinger seem to be headed for that feat.
    Teammates with 40 or more homers

The 96 and 97 Rockies each had 3 guys do it. In 96 all 3 were right handed hitters, in 97 it was 2 righties and a lefty

The other is the 73 Braves, with 2 righties and a lefty

But there have been 27 seasons with 2 teammates with 40 or more, but Ruth and Gehrig (who did 3 times) are the only that were both lefties.

Moose and Yelich are both on pace to do it this year as well as Bellinger and Muncy.

There are 18 players on pace for 40 or more home runs this season
    2 Braves
    2 Dodgers
    2 Brewers
    2 Twins

Braves have an outside chance at 3 guys (Donaldson is sitting at 29)
    And Yankees could have 3, but none are necessarily likely (Sanchez 28, Torres at 29, Encarnacion at 30 - hasn't been a Yankee all year).
    Last edited by Jeffy25; 08-22-2019 at 02:24 PM.

Why with the blue font?
    It's always been my favorite color. And my favorite team coincidentally uses that color.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Teammates with 40 or more homers

The 96 and 97 Rockies each had 3 guys do it. In 96 all 3 were right handed hitters, in 97 it was 2 righties and a lefty

The other is the 73 Braves, with 2 righties and a lefty

But there have been 27 seasons with 2 teammates with 40 or more, but Ruth and Gehrig (who did 3 times) are the only that were both lefties.

Moose and Yelich are both on pace to do it this year as well as Bellinger and Muncy.

There are 18 players on pace for 40 or more home runs this season
    2 Braves
    2 Dodgers
    2 Brewers
    2 Twins

Braves have an outside chance at 3 guys (Donaldson is sitting at 29)
    And Yankees could have 3, but none are necessarily likely (Sanchez 28, Torres at 29, Encarnacion at 30 - hasn't been a Yankee all year).
    What about Shawn Green and Carlos Delgado for the 1999 Blue Jays?

Future Hall of Shamers:

Me too. It's hard to see on the black background.

Page 97 of 116 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast