Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1398

Thread: August MLB GDT

The dodgers are a significantly better team than the Marlins right now.

I'm not going to lie, this year is much more boring than years past. It's great to see the dodgers do what they should be doing, but their bad luck last year and the rockies good luck made August and September so exciting, right now they're just counting down days until they retire.

Russell Martin has three scoreless outings this season.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 08-14-2019 at 06:24 AM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm not going to lie, this year is much more boring than years past. It's great to see the dodgers do what they should be doing, but their bad luck last year and the rockies good luck made August and September so exciting, right now they're just counting down days until they retire.
    We dug ourselves a huge hole early in the season going 16-26. It nearly costed us the division.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    We dug ourselves a huge hole early in the season going 16-26. It nearly costed us the division.
    omg i hate you lol... my best friend says costed all the time... I am the worst at spelling but there is no costed... I get so mad when he says this.

it has never and will never be about the regular season for the dodgers... its world series win or bust which it should be... Your team is or should be the best in the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    omg i hate you lol... my best friend says costed all the time... I am the worst at spelling but there is no costed... I get so mad when he says this.
    I'm sure you miss scrub catcher Chris Coste.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I just did it manually so I may have miscalculated. It did seem a little off.
    I just did it manually by backing out his stats against Balt

261/322/420/742
    13 HR
    49 RBI

it was so bad even the phillies fans reactions were like wow... but yo dont dehumanize the game... bad calls esp one this bad is a part of what makes baseball so great amirite?

If I was Bdawk and other cubs fans i would have broken something in disbelief and anger and it was such a huge ****ing call in the game.
    The sooner we get automated strikes, the better the game will be. Call will be right, and the pace will pick up.

There's no reason to have the ability to get the calls right, and choose to get them wrong instead. How is that good for the game? The HP ump will still be making the physical calls.

On average, umps get bout 35 ball/strikes a game wrong (14%). And that includes pitches right down the middle, and clearly off the plate. I can't imagine what the number is with close pitches. 50% wrong?

It's pathetic and inexcusable that fans and players have to be subjected to such incompetence, when there's a fix to a clearly enormous problem.

TY giants... you forced us to fire our hitting coach and bring back charlie... next up... KAPLER
    Giants beat writer's take

Iglesias just got an RBI strike out

Nats respond with 10 runs in the 5th inning so far... still 1 out

Well just go ahead and tack 6 more on in the 6th.

Charlie Manuel back in Philly tonight boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Last start as a Philly, Cole Hamels pitched a no hitter vs the Cubs. First start in Philly as an opponent, gives up 8 ER as a Cub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast