Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 2019 Season

Gotta be looking for a sweep against the Pirates too. They aren't trying. The effort the put up against the Cubs was atrocious.

Love these series where two teams ahead of us play each other. As long as we keep winning, it doesn't matter who wins those games since either result helps us. Ideally we'd still steal the divisional title to avoid the wild card (and also avoid the dodgers in the first round) but I'll take playoffs either way.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Love these series where two teams ahead of us play each other. As long as we keep winning, it doesn't matter who wins those games since either result helps us. Ideally we'd still steal the divisional title to avoid the wild card (and also avoid the dodgers in the first round) but I'll take playoffs either way.
    Why are the Brewers p[layoff odds so low? I saw 39 percent before last night's game? With their schedule and the Cubs and Cards playing each other 7 times in final 11 games? I would say Brewers have a great chance to get in the playoffs. The pitching has been fantastic of late. The offense doing just enough to win games. Hiura and Woodruff return last night...things are looking up for the Crew. Glanville on ESPN picked the Brewers as the team to miss the playoffs too.

My guess is because on paper were the worst team. Our run differential is awful, which that type of data feeds alot of that stuff. And that's my guess for most of that stuff. It's all fed by an algorithm and those algorithms likely dont think we're going to play as well as we have been over the last couple weeks because the advanced stats don't have us being as good as our record indicates.

I agree we have a good shot if we continue to play well. But I'm not shocked we have the lowest odds. For what it's worth, espn has our odds at 55%, but that's still the lowest of us, at Louis, Chicago and Washington.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617