Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Brogdon injured: Out 6-8 weeks

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1107080016939139073

A blow for the Bucks who can probably get through R1 without Brogdon. But will be tough to beat a Sixers or Celtics team without Brogdon. Hopefully he can make it back by R2. Connaughton needs to keep shooting well and hopefully Snell being experienced with Bucks can help. G. Hill should help also.

After the start to this series, this injury has been key. We need brogdon. Pat and brown aren't ready for the big stage. Brown has missed some defensive rotations and pat can't hit a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    After the start to this series, this injury has been key. We need brogdon. Pat and brown aren't ready for the big stage. Brown has missed some defensive rotations and pat can't hit a shot.
    IMO, the start of the 2nd series against the Celtics, hasn't demonstrated that we lost because of Brogdon's absence... IMO, it was all the coaching stuffs fault... We started the game with "3 guards on the floor" and the Celtics killed us... In the 2nd quarter, we played "3 forwards on the floor" with Mirotic at 3, Giannis at 4 and Lopez at 5 and then Middleton at SG... WE KILLED THEM... (we even took advantage on the board...) then Bud for no reason whatsoever, decides to go "small" again... and we were crushed!

Due to the basketball knowledge I have... Somebody must take Bud's side and explain this BS to me... BUD YOU SUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Why does Bud insists to use Connaughton, can somebody explain this? I mean Brown didn't ever have "his minutes"... Why did he use Conn and didn't bring Sterling back on the floor...?

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Why does Bud insists to use Connaughton, can somebody explain this? I mean Brown didn't ever have "his minutes"... Why did he use Conn and didn't bring Sterling back on the floor...?
    I believe Sterling was injured not sure the extent. I agree on the Mirotic lineup with Giannis and Lopez. Also Ersan shouldn't play this series. Can't defend Horford and not nearly quick enough to guard Brown or Morris. DJ Wilson should get his minutes and should only be about 10-12.

Also other than the coaching issue, this team needs Bledsoe to show up. He was awful and back to settle for bricking 3s Bled. He needs to make Kyrie work defensively. The Bucks won't win this series if he isn't much better especially with no Brogdon.

Malcom Brogdon has been cleared to play tonight in what will be the final game of the series against the Celtics... Starting roster (very wisely) won't be altered, it will still be "3 towers on the floor" with Middleton starting at SG and Mirotic at SF... Malcom will be coming from bench and will be on "restricted minutes"...

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/malco...eturn-tonight/

Obviously coach Bud wants to get Malcom in rhythm so that he will have in "full power" against the Raptors in the East finals and later in the NBA finals...

Brogdon's return will be a huge addition for the Bucks, because it will take load off Mirotic since the Bucks will be able to internally rotate Middleton at SF and enter Malcom at SG when Nikola takes breaths, yet keeping the team at "full power" efficiency on the court...