Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    About timd we get tid of these freaking bum, can't believe how many years we wasted with him.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    The problem you forgot to mention is that Fitzpatrick, just like Moore, can accidentally win you games. Fitz makes sense since players always seem to love him, but they seem to love him because he gives them a chance to win. I want him nowhere near this team. I still havent forgiven Matt Moore for costing us Luck. Plus Bortles doesnt affect your comp picks.
    I have to watch 16 games next year. If I am going to root for us to lose then I will just not watch Dolphins games. If I get to the point where I am hoping a 0-0 Dolphins team loses then its time for me to find a new favorite team, and I have been a Dolphins fan since 1972. I won't root for the Dolphins to lose. I want the Dolphins to sign the best cheap QB that will help us win games.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    We sent RT and this year's 6th for TEN 7th and TEN next year's 4th rounder.

4th round pick for RT... nice.
    Much better than I expected. I remember the day he was drafted, a friend of mine articulated our disappointment best when he said, "3 year setback". The past few years I have razzed him about how he was wrong on Tannehill. It was a 7 year set back in the end. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post
    About timd we get tid of these freaking bum, can't believe how many years we wasted with him.
    That's the astounding part. That's the part I was most upset about. It's not Tannehill's fault he is not a first round talent or even close and he did work hard from all reports I have heard. Bit of a douche at times, "Enjoy your practice squad paychecks!" he said as the practice squad was torching him for picks and pick sixes a few years ago. Coaches had to tell the PS to ease up on him but somehow the organization could not see his limitations. Gross incompetence from the top down IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I have to watch 16 games next year. If I am going to root for us to lose then I will just not watch Dolphins games. If I get to the point where I am hoping a 0-0 Dolphins team loses then its time for me to find a new favorite team, and I have been a Dolphins fan since 1972. I won't root for the Dolphins to lose. I want the Dolphins to sign the best cheap QB that will help us win games.
    You have every right to feel that way, but I'm the exact opposite. I'm excited because for the first time I feel like the team has a plan. I'll take a year or two of being bad if it means we can finally get our guy and be competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    That's the astounding part. That's the part I was most upset about. It's not Tannehill's fault he is not a first round talent or even close and he did work hard from all reports I have heard. Bit of a douche at times, "Enjoy your practice squad paychecks!" he said as the practice squad was torching him for picks and pick sixes a few years ago. Coaches had to tell the PS to ease up on him but somehow the organization could not see his limitations. Gross incompetence from the top down IMO.
    Yeah I forgot about that, tannehill got treated with kid gloves by this organization and fan base.

No qb in NFL history has ever got as many excused as he did in Miami, nothing was ever his fault.

Yeah I forgot about that, tannehill got treated with kid gloves by this organization and fan base.

No qb in NFL history has ever got as many excused as he did in Miami, nothing was ever his fault.
    I'm reading on social media things like "It's not his fault he had 3 coaches and constant change on the line in front of him". Well, yeah...he did have everything around him change multiple times because the organization could not, or would not see that he was the biggest reason our offense never got going. You see the strong arm and speed (unfortunately straight line speed and not elusiveness or feel for when to use it), you've spent the high pick and you try so hard to see the franchise QB you thought you were drafting. I just cannot believe how long it took for whoever was protecting him to finally see it. Was it Ross and nobody had the balls to tell him? Anyway, my buddy predicted he would get coaches and linemen fired. I just don't think either of us saw how long this would go on.
    So is Tennessee bringing him in as a backup or are they going to start him and let the "Tannevirus" eat their team from the inside out as well?
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 03-16-2019 at 01:54 PM.

I'm reading on social media things like "It's not his fault he had 3 coaches and constant change on the line in front of him". Well, yeah...he did have everything around him change multiple times because the organization could not, or would not see that he was the biggest reason our offense never got going. You see the strong arm and speed (unfortunately straight line speed and not elusiveness or feel for when to use it), you've spent the high pick and you try so hard to see the franchise QB you thought you were drafting. I just cannot believe how long it took for whoever was protecting him to finally see it. Was it Ross and nobody had the balls to tell him? Anyway, my buddy predicted he would get coaches and linemen fired. I just don't think either of us saw how long this would go on.
    So is Tennessee bringing him in as a backup or are they going to start him and let the "Tannevirus" eat their team from the inside out as well?
    Marriota 20.9 million

Tannehill 7 million.

Marriota seems like he is always got some kind of lingering injury. I would expect Marriota will start and Tannehill will get his chance when Marriota goes down. Basically you have 2 under performing QBs on 1 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Marriota 20.9 million

Tannehill 7 million.

Marriota seems like he is always got some kind of lingering injury. I would expect Marriota will start and Tannehill will get his chance when Marriota goes down. Basically you have 2 under performing QBs on 1 team.
    It appears Tenn is caught in the cycle we have been in the past 20 years.

It appears Tenn is caught in the cycle we have been in the past 20 years.
    Yeah but it doesn't look like it will take them 7 years to decide if Marriot is the guy or not.

He's not getting treated with kid gloves the way tannehill did.

Yeah but it doesn't look like it will take them 7 years to decide if Marriot is the guy or not.

He's not getting treated with kid gloves the way tannehill did.
    I doubt many teams ever will do what we did with Tannehill in that situation.

Does it feel more like Kyler Murray is the target for this year's first rounder now? His size is the worry. He does have the same weight as Pat White on a frame that is 2 inches shorter. Within spitting distance of Russell Wilson though. So it really comes down to how well he eludes the hits. I have not watched him at all but I am guessing he has amazing awareness and elusiveness to even be a first round prospect at his size.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 03-17-2019 at 07:59 PM.

Does it feel more like Kyler Murray is the target for this year's first rounder now? His size is the worry. He does have the same weight as Pat White on a frame that is 2 inches shorter. Within spitting distance of Russell Wilson though. So it really comes down to how well he eludes the hits. I have not watched him at all but I am guessing he has amazing awareness and elusiveness to even be a first round prospect at his size.
    I was just watching someone talking about Kyler Murray and they said he is the best runner and the best passer in this draft. The person did point out that Murrays two longest runs would not of happen in the NFL. He also pointed out when he played the Alabama's defense that Murray could not run against them but he adjusted and even though down 21-0 he performed very well as a passer.

Some comments. Pat White was not very accurate while Murray is accurate. Kyler Murray will slide when R.G would fight for extra yards. I think Arizona would be crazy to take Murray first overall, but if he dropped to 13th I think Murray is a good pick for the Dolphins. I doubt Murray drops to 13.

The person analyzing made a good comment. He said if you can get Rosen for a 3rd round pick and still have your 1st round pick then you should do it. It would be like having 2 first round picks this season and your franchise QB already has a year of learning. He pointed out that Rosen was pretty similar to Allen and Darnold but Allen and Darnold are considered franchise QB and Rosen is considered a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    The problem you forgot to mention is that Fitzpatrick, just like Moore, can accidentally win you games. Fitz makes sense since players always seem to love him, but they seem to love him because he gives them a chance to win. I want him nowhere near this team. I still havent forgiven Matt Moore for costing us Luck. Plus Bortles doesnt affect your comp picks.
    haha still havent forgiven Moore for costing us Luck. now I want us to get a franchise QB even more than i did before so you can forgive him
    Rosen2Jeudy2020

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    haha still havent forgiven Moore for costing us Luck. now I want us to get a franchise QB even more than i did before so you can forgive him
    Well I hope you're ready for Fitz to get us 2 extra wins and force us to trade up and get the 2nd or 3rd best option.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast