Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 51 of 51
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    37,469
    Is he really 285?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    44,149
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I dont care. LeBron will probably try to get him traded bc he cant share spot light and Ill make fun of him. Whatever


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good, should go to the Lakers if it will save a life

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    37,469
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Good, should go to the Lakers if it will save a life
    Well played


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    44,149
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is he really 285?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hes 65/66 w/o shoes 280-285lbs, hes a remarkable talent Charles Barkley reincarnation/type... but hes 1 buffet away from
    Being fat lol
    Jk... if he has the drive he has tremendous Upside heading into his career.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    37,469
    Seriously this kid influences the game in a lot ways other then scoring. He might get asked to score a little more then he is ready to when he comes in but man he is special


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    37,469
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hes 65/66 w/o shoes 280-285lbs, hes a remarkable talent Charles Barkley reincarnation/type... but hes 1 buffet away from
    Being fat lol
    Jk... if he has the drive he has tremendous Upside heading into his career.
    Its hard to believe. He is clearly huge but Shaq was like 290 something when he left LSU


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •