Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    If the Giants are going for a QB next year, then why sign Tate? Seems like they are trying to win games. Tate even said one january he wanted to go to a place where he could win. Money talks obviously but no one in their right mind would see the Giants as a contender. Heck, the Redskins could finish better than them.

Unless they want Josh Rosen for this year or something.
    Lol Yea. Tate did say that he wanted to go to a contender, but probably even he didn't expect to get offered close to the contract that he got from the Giants.

Your baby can't do this

Love this move!

Iím so confused by the Giants.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    eagles fans? lol adorable... eagles can SMD... Packers fan bruh... I am calling the giants stupid because I have been saying they were stupid the last few years when I made threads about how both the giants and steelers should have moved on from their QBs... Now the Giants finally took that step a few years late and right after getting less then i expected for OBJ sign tate to a massive overpay??????

They should have tanked hard this season instead they are now what a 6-7 win team???? which could put them anywhere from 6-12 or higher... Its just not smart on top of being stuck with this dude with that much garanteed money.
    I'd love to hear any of you actually back up the claim that they overpaid. He was the consensus number one receiver in fa and was paid what the other top guys received. Did you think he was gonna sign for less than everyone else?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I'd love to hear any of you actually back up the claim that they overpaid. He was the consensus number one receiver in fa and was paid what the other top guys received. Did you think he was gonna sign for less than everyone else?
    who is everyone else?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Jamison Crowder and Tyrell Williams. Tate's deal looks pretty damn good.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Ahh didn't even think of this but if their plan is to trade the 17th for Rosen and get a defensive stud like Greedy or whoever drops them I'll take back what I said because then that makes a ton of sense. I for one believe in Rosens talent and have a sinking feeling the skins or gmen might give up their first for him and I hope to god someone beats them to the punch.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I actually think this is a good move, he'll likely retire with them though, he OLDDD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234