Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Earl Thomas & Mark Ingram to the Ravens

ET - 4yrs 55 million

MI - 3yrs 15 million
    Last edited by GiantsSwaGG; 03-13-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Lol.. I almost wanted him to go to the browns. That woulda been crazy.

Best safety since Ed reed.

Your baby can't do this

Just too expensive for us. Too bad he goes to the Ravens too.
    Believe the hype. The Baker has come.

Should be fun watching the Ravens and Browns fight it out for the AFC North.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Should be fun watching the Ravens and Browns fight it out for the AFC North.
    I don't see much of a fight, especially given the Ravens QB situation. This is the Browns division to lose and I doubt it's close.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

I'm not sure how healthy he will be. one of my concerns with him coming to Cleveland. way to much money, hes real good though. Browns looking at Eric Berry, he's another great player but serious injury issues.

earl is also a major head case. not sure i want him, Odell, Landry, baker etc... in the same locker room.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I don't see much of a fight, especially given the Ravens QB situation. This is the Browns division to lose and I doubt it's close.
    Considering how long it's been sincethe Browns have been relevant, let's pump the brakes on the Super Bowl party. Ravens will still have one of the top defense's in the league and a strong running game.

Considering how long it's been sincethe Browns have been relevant, let's pump the brakes on the Super Bowl party. Ravens will still have one of the top defense's in the league and a strong running game.
    Weddle out, Thomas in
    but Moseley and Za'darius out as well
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Weddle out, Thomas in
    but Moseley and Za'darius out as well
    And they will still have a top 5-10 defense. What are we realistically looking at the Browns to do here? Win 12-13 games?

And they will still have a top 5-10 defense. What are we realistically looking at the Browns to do here? Win 12-13 games?
    12,13 easy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Earl Thomas, Marlon Humphrey, Jimmy Smith, Tony Jefferson, Brandon Carr, Tavon Young
    Vs
    Baker mayfield, OBJ, Jarvis Landry

Sign me the **** up.

(If you couldn’t tell, I love this signing. We let above average players walk and went out and signed a star)

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    earl is also a major head case. not sure i want him, Odell, Landry, baker etc... in the same locker room.
    You just gave a fortune to the man who got into a fight with (and lost to) a kicking net then cried on the sideline, but ET is where you start worrying there's too many clowns in the circus lol?

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post

Earl Thomas, Marlon Humphrey, Jimmy Smith, Tony Jefferson, Brandon Carr, Tavon Young
    Vs
    Baker mayfield, OBJ, Jarvis Landry

Sign me the **** up.

(If you couldn’t tell, I love this signing. We let above average players walk and went out and signed a star)
    I think the Ravens are going to fly under the radar, but be solid. I think Jackson is bad, but they can clearly win certain games with their run heavy offense and I think the defense was mostly just schemed last year.

I see Ravens at 10 wins, so it's a matter of if CLE or PIT can rise to the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I'm not sure how healthy he will be. one of my concerns with him coming to Cleveland. way to much money, hes real good though. Browns looking at Eric Berry, he's another great player but serious injury issues.

I thought he was Dallas bond?

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    12,13 easy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    They definitely have a ton of talent but lets be real.
    There aren't many teams that easily win 12-13 games. I see them at 10-11 wins and winning the division but 13 is a stretch IMO.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast