Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pats have a forumula.

Pay Brady and Gronk. Keep a good enough oline. Invest in the secondary and keep the front seven respectable. Keep the rb's and wr's relatively cheap.

with how well they are coached up. best oline coach. belichick running the d, and mcdaniels the offense. the coaching can cover more holes and max out talent vs. other teams. they don't go out of there way to overpay because of those factors as well.

The Pats only have 12 million in cap spce and roughly 7 million will be needed to sign their draft picks.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    The Pats only have 12 million in cap spce and roughly 7 million will be needed to sign their draft picks.
    12 million that's it? I thought it would be more since they won the SB but I guess 12 million in cap space is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yeah, that's not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Just block him mane

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I've blocked him but I was curious to see what he had to say. And it's on every thread where he accuses me of being a fake or pink hat fan. That's only when I'm not signed on but can still see his posts. Yeah I admit I do tend to overreact and I do lose my temper over stupid stuff like sports but that doesn't mean I'm not a real fan. Like who hasn't gotten upset over a game/s?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    12 million that's it? I thought it would be more since they won the SB but I guess 12 million in cap space is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post

As PSD's meme god, I can appreciate when a good meme or gif is posted.

Carry on.
    Believe the hype. The Baker has come.

Turns out the Pats wanted Beasley but lost out to the Bills.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...n-cole-beasley
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Turns out the Pats wanted Beasley
    Least surprising news ever.

Number of factors:

1) They believe in building complete roster depth. That means investing money across levels of depth which is hard to do if you’re paying top of the market prices.

2) They have limited cap space. They have a lot of good to great players already under contract which adds up quick.

3) With so many teams having tons of cap space there’s more top of the market money to go around which hurts the middle class.

4) They have a lot of high picks this year which means they’re budgeting roster spots for at least the chance they keep those picks. You don’t want to sign a bunch of FAs with guaranteed money only to end up drafting a better player anyway.

In not just football, good teams develop their own players and bad teams over pay for players other teams developed.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Least surprising news ever.
    Lmao.. White slot receiver, no doubt interests the pats.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by kpjets View Post
    In not just football, good teams develop their own players and bad teams over pay for players other teams developed.
    True

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Their usually somewhat busy this time of yr from trades/FA signings and so far they've been quiet.
    Are they just waiting for the draft? Or is everyone just asking for a ridiculous amount of money?
    Because they’re smart. Championship teams are not built through free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Because they’re smart. Championship teams are not built through free agency.
    Philly says hi.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast