Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Show me evidence that Odell was a locker room problem. Based on all accounts he was LOVED by teammates

I hate it, ****ing hate it. But emotions aside from a rebuild perspective I get it. This will take us 2-3 years and Odell wonít take that well.

My main annoyance right now is really that if we go in full rebuild, I can only conclude that drafting Barkley was a huge mistake. I love the guy, and heís great, but by the time we are relevant again we wasted half of his playing years.

Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Show me evidence that Odell was a locker room problem. Based on all accounts he was LOVED by teammates
    You are absolutely correct. Everyone admired his work ethic and did love him

Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    What a joke. Hope the stadium is empty all year. The fact that Eli is still here and getting paid while Odell gets dealt and they let Landon walk is absolutely ridiculous.

**** Gettleman
    Letting Landon walk was not such a bad mistake . He could not cover anyone but was an excellent tackler.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    https://www.sny.tv/giants/news/odell-beckham-jr-trade-why-giants-decided-to-deal-pain-in-the-***-receiver/305138080

I knew there was more to the story.
    This is kind of what I figured. Why wait till itís a Brown situation and get pennies on the dollar for a diva when we are so far away from being good anyway. I think we will look back on this as a good move IF we draft well and get a QB in short order. I donít have a lot of confidence in gettleman but wonít kill him on pulling the trigger on this deal. Peppers who is a young improving first rounder and another first rounder plus a 3 is fair considering Odellís contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They better not draft some **** QB like Daniel Jones with the 17th pick
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

I have a feeling they are going to do that too, smh.....Daniel Jeremiah tweeted it last night. Trade Odell Beckham, a Superstar, for some QB prospect who is probably the 4th best prospect in a weak QB class??? Probably just because he has a connection with Eli....lmao Eli is killing this franchise at this point along with our awful upper management and owners!
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

Gettlemen ruining the Giants smh

lol the giants make no sense, they could have traded OBJ last year to cleveland and possibly drafted darnold and barkley
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    lol the giants make no sense, they could have traded OBJ last year to cleveland and possibly drafted darnold and barkley
    Oh yeah Iím sure they would have given 1 for obj lol stop
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Well, the amount of pants wetting here is what you'd expect. I know I'm in the minority but to me OBJ is a me-first, losing is okay if I get mine player and i am happy he is gone. Regardless, we shall see right?

But don't let that stop anyone from jumping to conclusions and beyond!

I would've held out for a better package. I don't like Peppers as much as others. Could we have gotten Njoku instead? That would've been killer to have two awesome TEs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    I would've held out for a better package. I don't like Peppers as much as others. Could we have gotten Njoku instead? That would've been killer to have two awesome TEs.
    Ewwww a TE. Engram is solid as ****. Peppers is good and will probably improve. Heís already a better cover than Collins and heís a tough player that can also return punts. It comes down to do we draft well. If we do we will be good very soon
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Their like the same type of player.

Callaway perhaps to replace losing a WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast