Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Broncos to sign RT JuWuan James

@AdamSchefter
    Former Dolpins’ OT JaWuan James intends to sign a four-year, $52 million deal that includes $32 million guaranteed with the Denver Broncos, per source.

Lol....

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Lol....
    Wasn't great last year but he's still easily the best RT we've had in years. Awfully high contract though. Hopefully Munchak can get the most out of him

****, I guess that finally breaks Lane Johnson's RT contract. Time for the flood gates to open I guess.

If Manchuk works his magic this is still a bad deal because Manchuck choirs have done it with a lower paid player.

PROCESSING

I don't know that I like some of the trends with salaries.....certain players/positions getting money that seemed ridiculous just a couple years before, good for them, not for aging players who are then getting cut and/or reduced earning power well before they used to. 26? Get paid for potential. 30? Get knocked because you're past your prime.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    ****, I guess that finally breaks Lane Johnson's RT contract. Time for the flood gates to open I guess.
    Sorry, Moton will be looking to exceed that soon

Seems like a big overpay for this Broncos team. He could be good, but I feel like they need to decide what kind of team they are right now. They feel like a team that is too good to be bad but too bad to be good - completely mediocre. Like that NBA team who can't seem to make a push in the playoffs but makes it there consistently as a low seed (or not at all). They're like the Charlotte Hornets of the NFL right now and Von Miller is their Kemba Walker.

This contract doesn't seem too bad when you see that Billy Turner just got $29M for 4 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Sorry, Moton will be looking to exceed that soon
    We just re-signed Daryl Williams to a one year deal, so I'm guess Moton is going to get his chance at top LT money if he works out. He's a stud RT for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    This contract doesn't seem too bad when you see that Billy Turner just got $29M for 4 years lol
    Or that Hart guy in Cincinnati getting 3/$21m.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Except he is not that good.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

This move has been panned by literally every website/publication I've seen. Just a big overpay, I actually like James as a player.