Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you think Micheal Jackson was guilty?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • guilty

7 70.00%
  • not guilty

3 30.00%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Was Micheal Jackson guilty?

Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Guilty of what?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Guilty of what?
    Raping young boys

This has been known since the 90's. A dead man can't defend himself, and I refuse to watch any of it. I worshiped the guy until the first round of this came out, and since then, I can appreciate his performance ability (he is the best performer in history), and leave it at that.

I just don't get going after a guy when he is dead.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

**** him. I can still appreciate Jackson's musical talent but dude was a sick freak; absolutely no reason to sweep that under the rug. Death doesn't absolve him of his wrongdoings and preying on children is absolutely unforgivable.

**** him. I can still appreciate Jackson's musical talent but dude was a sick freak; absolutely no reason to sweep that under the rug. Death doesn't absolve him of his wrongdoings and preying on children is absolutely unforgivable.
    Absolutely brilliant musician but I agree a sick person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely sick and enabled. But he is not here to respond or punish so what is the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Absolutely sick and enabled. But he is not here to respond or punish so what is the point?
    What's the point of anything? Should the crime of any criminal go unmentioned as soon as they die? If people want to discuss it or share information about it, so be it. Why concern yourself with protecting the dignity of a criminal simply because they are dead?

This has been known since the 90's. A dead man can't defend himself, and I refuse to watch any of it. I worshiped the guy until the first round of this came out, and since then, I can appreciate his performance ability (he is the best performer in history), and leave it at that.

I just don't get going after a guy when he is dead.
    People feel hurt and betrayed. Angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the point of anything? Should the crime of any criminal go unmentioned as soon as they die? If people want to discuss it or share information about it, so be it. Why concern yourself with protecting the dignity of a criminal simply because they are dead?
    but he was never convicted of anything. So what is the point now? To make people aware he was a pedophile? that is already known dude. This is just digging up the grave, rolling it around some, then tossing it back into the ground.

We all know he did it. All this **** is now is for money making purposes, it does nothing for the victims, or anyone else involved.

So again, what is the point? I personally won't watch it because I have already come to terms that he was a pedophile. But I still try and separate it from his music if possible, which is hard obviously.

I hope along with the MJ bashing in these reports/documentaries, the parents are being destroyed? Who the **** lets their young child go sleep with a grown man? Seriously. And if we are going to try and dig the layers away of a dead man, are they bringing up his very abusive upbringing, etc?

None of this is to defend Michael. But there is literally no point in rehashing all of this now, everyone knows he was a child molester. The R Kelly ****, fine, he can still be held accountable. But MJ? The man is dead.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 03-12-2019 at 02:03 PM.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

but he was never convicted of anything. So what is the point now? To make people aware he was a pedophile? that is already known dude. This is just digging up the grave, rolling it around some, then tossing it back into the ground.

We all know he did it. All this **** is now is for money making purposes, it does nothing for the victims, or anyone else involved.

So again, what is the point? I personally won't watch it because I have already come to terms that he was a pedophile. But I still try and separate it from his music if possible, which is hard obviously.

I hope along with the MJ bashing in these reports/documentaries, the parents are being destroyed? Who the **** lets their young child go sleep with a grown man? Seriously. And if we are going to try and dig the layers away of a dead man, are they bringing up his very abusive upbringing, etc?

None of this is to defend Michael. But there is literally no point in rehashing all of this now, everyone knows he was a child molester. The R Kelly ****, fine, he can still be held accountable. But MJ? The man is dead.
    Honestly, I find it interesting. That is the point to me. Its the story a brilliantly talented, powerful, strange, and often seemingly good man who had an awful tragic flaw. The things i think he did are terrible but I find terrible things interesting

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Honestly, I find it interesting. That is the point to me. Its the story a brilliantly talented, powerful, strange, and often seemingly good man who had an awful tragic flaw. The things i think he did are terrible but I find terrible things interesting
    he was absolutely sick. I am torn as well, because he was a god to me as a kid, before Michael Jordan. He is the greatest dancer/performer in history. Just amazingly talented.

I am usually fine with going after someone after the fact, or even if we bring up things dead people did to teach people how to avoid it in the future. But the only point of this entire deal is to tarnish his legacy. His talent and power squelched it then, when EVERYONE knew what he was doing, so I just don't see the point in digging it back up.

To me, this just smells like, "oh, you are raping young boys, that's cool cause you kick out great songs and dance like you float. But now that you are dead and we can't get entertainment from you anymore, LET'S GET HIM!"

He was never convicted in a court of law. Innocent until proven guilty. We shouldn't determine guilt in the court of public opinion. No physical evidence.

I think those are all the classics.

he was absolutely sick. I am torn as well, because he was a god to me as a kid, before Michael Jordan. He is the greatest dancer/performer in history. Just amazingly talented.

I am usually fine with going after someone after the fact, or even if we bring up things dead people did to teach people how to avoid it in the future. But the only point of this entire deal is to tarnish his legacy. His talent and power squelched it then, when EVERYONE knew what he was doing, so I just don't see the point in digging it back up.

To me, this just smells like, "oh, you are raping young boys, that's cool cause you kick out great songs and dance like you float. But now that you are dead and we can't get entertainment from you anymore, LET'S GET HIM!"
    That's possible. He definitely isn't generating the revenue used to so exposing him wont hurt revenue and this is another way to use his name to make $. On the other hand, it might just be that the kids are finally ready to give him the f-you and speak up. It really seemed like he convinced these kids that they had a special relationship and he loved them. He might have even convinced himself.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He was never convicted in a court of law. Innocent until proven guilty. We shouldn't determine guilt in the court of public opinion. No physical evidence.

I think those are all the classics.
    Thanks Vlade

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast