Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Solid two year stop-gap tackle to upgrade the line for Allen. Still need to grab a tackle in the draft for the future.

I'm looking at the Guard position and wondering what theyll do. Need depth as well because we always seem to have tons of injuries on the OL.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    We're overpaying for these WR's. I'm fine with it but curious what the contract structure looks like.
    They’re overpaying, but Buffalo is taking what they can get and have boatloads of cash. Brown and Beasley are productive players. They’ll provide much needed depth at WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I'm looking at the Guard position and wondering what they'll do. Need depth as well because we always seem to have tons of injuries on the OL.
    The Bills should address Guard in the draft. With Saffold going to the Titans it is slim pickings for a good FA Guard. I don't want Lang for the age and injuries. Maybe a cheap contract for Cann.

Between what we have already on the roster and at the very least some late round depth OL Picks... we should be able to fill 1 hole on the OL at RG.

I am definitely pleased with Day 1 of FA so far. They better not rest on thier laurals though. the Offense still needs weapons. Allen isnt the only weapon you need with a bunch of fillers.
    We need Playmakers that can carry some load. if its not going to be RB then we need a receiving threat.

I'd be happy with Deiter out Wisconsin in the 3rd. Can't go wrong with a WI Guard.

The Bills have made an offer for Bell.

Don't sleep on Nsekhe. He can play all 5 positions on the line and was a very under appreciated part of that line in Washington. That's a very good depth move.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Seems like Zach Brown is available for trade, likely to be cut. Any chance at a reunion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With OBJ going to Cleveland for the 6th pick, say goodbye to Metcalf.

And when did playing for the Browns and Raiders become more enticing then the Bills.
    Last edited by sabres11; 03-12-2019 at 08:45 PM.

To recap Beane's comments from a few months ago about the offseason plan and FA....

….The long-term plan, Beane wrote to ticket holders, involves building through the draft, pointing to the 10 picks the team has in April. He also said that the team's salary cap situation is much improved from where it has been the past two years, which will allow the Bills to be players in free agency. Beane cautioned, though, that the team will be "calculated" with those free agent moves.

These moves so far definitely seem 'calculated'. Nothing super splashy (maybe Morse is the most)….but acquiring pieces that should contribute.

I think these moves do give us some flexibility in the draft. It would go a long way to get an RT and some D-Line help still in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    With OBJ going to Cleveland for the 6th pick, say goodbye to Metcalf.

And when did playing for the Browns and Raiders become more enticing then the Bills.
    They could go DL with the pick.

Added another OL. Seals up Guard. I think we might have all the OL we will go into the season with.

Definitely an upgrade but nothing game changing. We’d need some offensive weapons still.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast