Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    And now, the Bell to Buffalo rumors are coming in.

Not that I think were getting him, but if that happened, McCoy to Philly will be the next rumor. Coincidently, Philly will be wanting to get rid of Agholor and his contract, now that Jackson is there.
    Last edited by sabres11; 03-12-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Damn Jackson would have been perfect.
    We need a flier. Our problem for three years now has been our WR's are to slow. Fitzparick and Winston are not the most accurate QB's, but they threw long and Jackson caught up to them. Last year, how many times could some of Allen's overthrows be caught, if a faster WR was running the route. Geronomo Allison in GB, just as fast and could help, along with drafting Metcalf at 9. And when Allen came back after injury, the reason he may have looked better was because we had Foster and McKenzie in the lineup, who were way faster that KB and his other targets before his injury. We need Speed.

Duke Williams from the CFL, could be interesting as well. Here is a guy who people say had talent, but had a diva like attitude and left him undrafted and banished to the CFL. Players like him that get humbled, could have something to prove and pay off big time for the Bills.

My Buddy just called, said we got John Brown for 3 years 30 Million. Better late than never. Don't know if it is true til I See it.

Scratch that, Its announced.
    Last edited by sabres11; 03-12-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Cole Beasley signed by Bills.

Brown 3/$27 and Beasley is 4/$29. Compared to the Funchess deal, Brown's deal looks good for the speed WR the Bills need. Beasley fits nicely in the slot. No real big-bodied WRs left in FA so this will be a draft need.

We're overpaying for these WR's. I'm fine with it but curious what the contract structure looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyTheBuffalo View Post
    Brown 3/$27 and Beasley is 4/$29. Compared to the Funchess deal, Brown's deal looks good for the speed WR the Bills need. Beasley fits nicely in the slot. No real big-bodied WRs left in FA so this will be a draft need.
    Metcalf yo!

We picked up a C, but we still have 2 major holes on the right side. Very curious to see if we can bring in one of the OL.

We're overpaying for these WR's. I'm fine with it but curious what the contract structure looks like.
    80% of deals so far this year have been overpaying. With that being said, it was a need and the Bills have money so I'm fine with in. $11 Million Guaranteed for Brown and $14.4 for Beasley.

At this point, the Bills have to overpay players. The writing has been on the wall for that for two seasons now.

Brown gets a little more than we offered him last year, which was 8 million, compared to the 6.5 Ravens gave him. But this move is more valuable than any other move we will make this year. John Brown on his podcast last year, publicly said he would never come to Buffalo and how he turned money down to play with the Ravens. It's a safe bet now, as the season plays out, Brown will be doing nothing but talking good about the City of Buffalo and saying how much he loves it here. This is what we want free agents to hear.

Beasley is a player who never drops a pass. On 3rd and 7, he will catch the 7yard pass knowing, he is going to take a beating in the middle of the field, and will not drop the pass. Plus, his work ethic is what we want our locker-room to be about.

As much as I want Metcalf in the draft, these signings could possibly mean that McDermott is going DL with our #1. Brown/Foster/Beasley/Jones/Duke Williams/McKenzie that's a lot of bodies that will make our defensive minded coach feel at ease.

I wouldnt be so sure about Metcalf not being an option.

They tried to make a play for Brown so that makes me feel like they want some star power on offense and they realize a #1 WR could be a great thing for this team.

We will see. If they cant upgrade the OL in FA then we are in trouble regardless imo.

I wouldnt be so sure about Metcalf not being an option.

They tried to make a play for Brown so that makes me feel like they want some star power on offense and they realize a #1 WR could be a great thing for this team.

We will see. If they cant upgrade the OL in FA then we are in trouble regardless imo.
    Look at last year. We needed WR badly and they went Defense the entire draft pretty much. We know we need WR's, but lets face it, at this point, with the 6 mentioned, McDermott probably figures were improved from last year, get someone to sack the QB.

Plus, with Denver, Cinci and GB picking after us, and all possibly wanting a WR, I can see a scenario where GB tries to leep over them two, exchange firsts, plus give us extra picks, to land Metcalf first. Then McDermott grabs one of the two guys we wanted all along with the extra picks to go along with it.

With Brown signed, Foster become a lot more important because of his speed. Finally two WR's on opposite sides actually making defenses having to game plan for. Beasley of course is in. Doubtful Duke Williams gets cut, or even Zay Jones after the way he played last year. Its a numbers game at that point.
    Last edited by sabres11; 03-12-2019 at 02:06 PM.

New Rumors --- Antonio Brown just congratulated L. Bell for his new contract, insinuating that a deal is done somewhere.

Tevin Coleman might be coming to Buffalo for a visit, if he doesn't reach a deal elsewhere within the next 24-hours.

After getting Gore, its weird that the Bils and Running Backs are still being rumored. Gotta love this time of year.

@MikeGarafolo
    Follow Follow @MikeGarafolo
    More
    The #Bills are signing OT Ty Nsekhe, as @AdamSchefter said. It's a two-year deal worth up to $14.5 million with $7.7 million in guarantees, per agent Vincent Taylor of @Loyalty24_7.

Profootball focus ranked Ty Nsekhe around # 40 on the offensive line and Washington's best offensive lineman they had last season. Big Improvement over Mills and Dawkins.
    Last edited by sabres11; 03-12-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast