Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    I would love to see mcoy signed.

Looks like the Bills will try to get another TE. Kroft just broke his foot. Mr. Glass couldnt even get through the first hour, of the first workout.

Rudolph is a free agent next season and Minnesota has been unable to get him to agree to an extension this year. Bean should have the Vikings GM on the phone right now, telling them what we will be offering him next season in free agency. Making them aware that they either should trade him now or pay him now. They will not want him to stay in the NFC, so sending him to Buffalo might be their best bet. Bean should try to get him before Bellichick and the Pats come calling. With the Vikes drafting a TE with their 2nd pick this year, pretty much indicates they were never going to break the bank to keep Rudolph anyways.
    Last edited by sabres11; 05-21-2019 at 12:04 PM.

lol kroft...

Kroft already looking like a bust, smh. I heard Croom went down too. Lots of injuries piling up already. Didn't realize morse and Beasley also went under the knife.

Agreed on going after Rudolph.

Cinci was begging for Kroft to take over their #1 spot but just cant stay healthy. They gave him chance after chance. I was hoping a change in scenery would help, but obviously, this guy is made of glass. Even though he might be ready to come back in September, the team needs to look at other options.

As I said when they first got him, he is way to brittle to play between the 20's and most likely, he is here for an endzone threat. Now, I don't even think that will last without an injury. When healthy, Kroft is a TE you can game plan for. None of the other TE's on this team are good enough to require a game plan. So it will either be Rudolph via trade, or a TE in free agency next season to fill the void.

Honestly I think I would cut him.

McDermott wouldn't pull the plug now and give him an injury settlement without playing a single game. Since he had the same injury last season and missed 11 games, he will get his chance to play, but as soon as he gets hurt again, he will receive his injury settlement and get released.

I am hoping, perhaps they are looking into a trade with the Vikings, because they haven't attempted to bring back the tackle, who converted to TE yet that they just released.

New rumor is, the Pats had made contact with the Vikings regarding Rudolph and the Browns are the only team talking with McCoy so far. Id hate to see either player that we need, going to one of our competitors, without even getting a call from the Bills.
    Last edited by sabres11; 05-22-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Extending Hughes was a smart move. They now just need another pass rusher opposite him and a replacement for Alexander and the defense should finally be set for a couple years. They are getting to the point where the draft will serve as depth and an actual farm system...at least on that side of the ball.

Soon they'll be able to play the comp pick game.

The thing with kroft, lee smith, etc. I'd rather go after 1 guy that is on a higher tier instead of 2 middling options.

Rather have a Lexus than 2 Nissan Altima's.

There weren't any stud TEs avail in the first place this offseason, but this is a lesson learned to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Smuggler View Post
    The thing with kroft, lee smith, etc. I'd rather go after 1 guy that is on a higher tier instead of 2 middling options.

Rather have a Lexus than 2 Nissan Altima's.

There weren't any stud TEs avail in the first place this offseason, but this is a lesson learned to me.
    You never know with TE though. The biggest factor for a TE is chemistry and trust with the QB. You don't have to be the fastest/biggest.

I agree in principle, but I don't mind them trying to find a gem when there aren't any studs available

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011