Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Man, I really get suckered into these post PPV shows on the network. This styles one is interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought Dean leaving was a work when it was first announced it. Even more bought into the work angle now that they keep hammering it home. They can say all they want that this was the last ride for The Shield, but Seth's Wrestlemania match is ending with a Shield Triple Powerbomb to Brock Lesnar and Seth is walking away with the belt.

So an so so show, some horrible stuffing with Mandy/Asuka and the burial of Kofi. Shane's heel turn was surprising and it osn't make a lot of sense. He needs a big bodyguard type for his match with Miz at mania. This would be a good spot for Lars if he was able to come back.

The RAW tag was good, more of that stuff at mania with Ricochet and Aleister winning maybe but NXT title plans may prevent that.

Triple threat was amazing, Ali needs a good spot at mania. Winning the US title at mania would be nice next step for Ali.

Women will hopefully get their night at mania, hopefully main event.

Main event was ok but I never want to see this combo face each other again. They are pushing this end of shield so much that even if Ambrose re-signs, they should move one to SD to ensure the shield is done.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Man, I really get suckered into these post PPV shows on the network. This styles one is interesting

Chris Jericho has been erased from history.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    So an so so show, some horrible stuffing with Mandy/Asuka and the burial of Kofi. Shane's heel turn was surprising and it osn't make a lot of sense. He needs a big bodyguard type for his match with Miz at mania. This would be a good spot for Lars if he was able to come back.

The RAW tag was good, more of that stuff at mania with Ricochet and Aleister winning maybe but NXT title plans may prevent that.

Triple threat was amazing, Ali needs a good spot at mania. Winning the US title at mania would be nice next step for Ali.

Women will hopefully get their night at mania, hopefully main event.

Main event was ok but I never want to see this combo face each other again. They are pushing this end of shield so much that even if Ambrose re-signs, they should move one to SD to ensure the shield is done.
    Kofi isn't being buried. All of that is a work. Vince denying Kofi his shot is an angle to get him more over in time for WrestleMania, where hopefully he wins the belt. I don't think its going to happen but maybe it does.

That Becky/Charlotte finish was awful. Just let Becky win the match to gain her spot. They ****ed up the build to this women's title match so badly. If it had been 1 on 1, it would have booked itself but just too many moving parts.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-10-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post

We started into it, but got sucked into the R. Kelly vortex

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Kofi isn't being buried. All of that is a work. Vince denying Kofi his shot is an angle to get him more over in time for WrestleMania, where hopefully he wins the belt. I don't think its going to happen but maybe it does.

That Becky/Charlotte finish was awful. Just let Becky win the match to gain her spot. They ****ed up the build to this women's title match so badly. If it had been 1 on 1, it would have booked itself but just too many moving parts.
    Apparently Heyman is involved helping to write the promos. I think they have too many hands in the pot IMO. This angle should be left to the most senior, most trusted people.

Chris Jericho has been erased from history.
    Vince had every opportunity to bring him back at various points along the way. This all started when he refused to allow NXT to perform on the cruise. That's when he went to NJPW and the rest is history. Vince doesn't like it when company guys suddenly no longer need the company.

They have.
    They have? Seems like I never hear it unless its discreet and I miss it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910