Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Never know though. NBA players are a bunch of pansies today. They don't want to beat the best. They want to form super teams.
    lol I was just going to say that. This is what I think also Tex. KD already did it once joining his nemesis in the West. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    He's talking about KD agreeing to a S/T where him and LBJ switch spots. Sending LBJ to play with Curry, Thompson and Green.
    yep. Let Lebron ruin that chemistry. They wont be able to keep either Thompson or Green. Probably Green would be out and their defense will suffer. You think Lebron is going to handle the ball with Curry in there?

Put the blame where it lies. Its the pressure of playing for the Lakers that have players shaken in their pants.

"The Lakers are doing so bad right now that not even Carmelo Anthony wants a chance to play for them". The list of players who do not want to play for the Lakers is long. Dont Blame it on Lebron. Many players turn down a chance to play for the Lakers. The blame lands on the feet of Kobe and Lebron but the truth is not everyone wants to deal with the added pressure. Fact is Lebron is the only star player to sign here in a while. Why would no one want to play with a star that passes you the Ball, let you take over games and let you take the last shot? What star you dont have to co exist with? It dont make sense. The same exact Bs about Kobe a few years ago. Kobe or Lebron was not here when KD, Westbrook, Lamarcus etc did not sign.

https://www.sportressofblogitude.com...s-kobe-bryant/
    https://warriorswire.usatoday.com/20...n-james-toxic/

Key word in Durant fear of playing for the Lakers. MEDIA. Durant is one of those guys that follow the media and responds. Its no surprise he wont want to play for the Lakers and hes not alone. If your winning its fine but if your not well you know the rest.

" Bryant said. "It takes a special person to want to play for this franchise, and take the pressure that comes along with playing for this franchise. The pressure of following Magic [Johnson]'s footsteps, myself and the dynasty that we've had, it takes a special person to do that."
    Last edited by ldawg; 03-11-2019 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Put the blame where it lies. Its the pressure of playing for the Lakers that have players shaken in their pants.

"The Lakers are doing so bad right now that not even Carmelo Anthony wants a chance to play for them". The list of players who do not want to play for the Lakers is long. Dont Blame it on Lebron. Many players turn down a chance to play for the Lakers. The blame lands on the feet of Kobe and Lebron but the truth is not everyone wants to deal with the added pressure. Fact is Lebron is the only star player to sign here in a while. Why would no one want to play with a star that passes you the Ball, let you take over games and let you take the last shot? What star you dont have to co exist with? It dont make sense. The same exact Bs about Kobe a few years ago. Kobe or Lebron was not here when KD, Westbrook, Lamarcus etc did not sign.

https://www.sportressofblogitude.com...s-kobe-bryant/
    https://warriorswire.usatoday.com/20...n-james-toxic/

Key word in Durant fear of playing for the Lakers. MEDIA. Durant is one of those guys that follow the media and responds. Its no surprise he wont want to play for the Lakers and hes not alone. If your winning its fine but if your not well you know the rest.

" Bryant said. "It takes a special person to want to play for this franchise, and take the pressure that comes along with playing for this franchise. The pressure of following Magic [Johnson]'s footsteps, myself and the dynasty that we've had, it takes a special person to do that."
    Hell yeah, Dawg!!!!!!!!! someone here gets it and I didn't even have to teach my little kindergarten class to explain it.

First things first, I would fire Puke the Fluke and his dummies! Then I will go for another super star and try to trade for Davis again. If the Pels refuse to take Kuz, Ingram or Ball along with two first rounders and maybe Hart too, then screw them and wait until next season to get him as a free agent. If any of the young core show signs of lack of desire to play then trade them for vets on one year deal and or picks. I will try to be sure that we get at least one sharp shooter.
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    First things first, I would fire Puke the Fluke and his dummies! Then I will go for another super star and try to trade for Davis again. If the Pels refuse to take Kuz, Ingram or Ball along with two first rounders and maybe Hart too, then screw them and wait until next season to get him as a free agent. If any of the young core show signs of lack of desire to play then trade them for vets on one year deal and or picks. I will try to be sure that we get at least one sharp shooter.
    NO wants everything for Davis and you know this, and as for coaching I don't think anyone wants to deal with LeBron's stupid @$$ or good enough to deal with him. So we're screwed at coaching forever.

I did not see the last two posts coming. Iím completely shocked lol.

- Hire Kobe Bryant as the next Lakers head coach.

- Trade for AD

- Sign KL

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    My dislike for LBJ is one thing but if I honestly thought we can win a ship with him I could put it to a side. But I honestly don't see it. If it wasn't for a Draymond suspension coupled with Irving's shot LBJ will have gone 6 seasons (including this one) without winning a ship. I think you're holding onto a way way distant memory of LBJ. His great stat line at the end of games now are totally meaningless.

All indications are showing that nobody significant is gonna sign with us and reasons are pointing specifically because players don't want to play with LBJ. AD has shown some interest but we'd have to wait till 2020 when he's a free agent. Unless we were to get the #1 pick. Other then that we're frucked. Our 2 best trading assets (Ball and Ingram) are damaged goods.

If AD is traded to NY and they also sign KD, or AD is traded to the Clippers and they also sign Kawhi, or he is traded to Boston and they re-sign Irving - I now think it's more then likely we don't get AD in 2020. Then what? There's nothing more out there in free agency until 2021.

If AD is traded to any of the 3 above and I'm in charge I say **** everyone's feelings and do what's best for the team, and that would be to trade LBJ before free agency and go hard after Kawhi.
    I'm really not as big of an LBJ fan as I appear to be. I just like the way he takes it to the hole and dunks on people....

But I can fully understand why somebody wouldn't like him. But that's not my issue with all of the hate. I'd react the same way to an Ingram or Ball hate thread at this point. I like our team the way it is, with a few tweaks here and there, but I understand your points are valid.

Honestly I haven't had enough time to think these things over yet. But my first inclination is too see what happens in FA and then go from there. I think Irving or Walker are still a possibility.....and Ball would still fit in nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    dude they all talk to each other. Those guys at this point just want to win. It might be a bad PR move to trade a top 5 all time player. Just sayin. That might scare off other superstars also. Maybe it might not. Again we don't exactly know what those guys are thinking.
    I don't see it happening but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it did.

lol I was just going to say that. This is what I think also Tex. KD already did it once joining his nemesis in the West. You never know.
    When I say nemesis I'm talking about a 1 on 1 thing. As in who's the best player in the world. KD personally putting LBJ in a position to win more championships and at the same time putting himself in a position of uncertainty would be counterproductive IMO.

yep. Let Lebron ruin that chemistry. They wont be able to keep either Thompson or Green. Probably Green would be out and their defense will suffer. You think Lebron is going to handle the ball with Curry in there?
    Another reason why I question such a deal, would GS even be interested? Meh I really don't care right now

LOL at this point I don't care either. This year was a waste and hopefully our pick gets us either a good player if we keep him or trade for AD if that is what the FO wants to do. If we don't get anyone next year or get AD in a trade then I would say Magic is not the proper person for the job.

Itís funny cuz Jaydubb and i kept saying #tank4zion since the start and look where we are now

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Itís funny cuz Jaydubb and i kept saying #tank4zion since the start and look where we are now
    https://youtu.be/RubBzkZzpUA

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    yep you guys did. If it happens, I'm going to call you guys Storchdadamus and Jaystradamus.

yep you guys did. If it happens, I'm going to call you guys Storchdadamus and Jaystradamus.
    That might become my next username

Your baby can't do this

Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast