Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 135 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    I think my first action would be to get some action from Jeanie..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    You would have to be the coach

Very wise

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    You would have to be the coach
    No problem. Iíll fire the coach and make myself the interim coach..

No problem. Iíll fire the coach and make myself the interim coach..
    Can you make me coach after you? We'll Jeannie

Can you make me coach after you? We'll Jeannie
    Loool

you guys better go before me because after me, she'll get no pleasure from ya'll

So you saying that if Magic felt trading LBJ were best for the franchise he couldn't? LBJ is running things?
    wait he isn't running things? isn't that what you've been telling us for months now

After that, admit that ***** into a mental institution along with her other inept idiot brothers and sisters.

After the death of Dr. Buss, this franchise is a mess. Gotta rid of anything Buss related and start all over and sell the damn team.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I really donít think trading Lebron is a option unless Lebron comes out himself and says it..
    ya it might be a bad look for other free agents, but if he is not as popular as it appears then what do you do. IF KD and KL say they would join up if you trade Lebron, then I would do it. Just to trade him is not a good idea, agreed.

Our New Young Core.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    ya it might be a bad look for other free agents, but if he is not as popular as it appears then what do you do. IF KD and KL say they would join up if you trade Lebron, then I would do it. Just to trade him is not a good idea, agreed.
    Nobody is gonna come out and say they will sign here only if we trade LBJ, they just won't come here.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Iíd tamper as carefully as I could and find out if players are really avoiding Lebron or not. If they are then I would consider trading him.

I like Texís idea with Houston. If KD is leaving I would entertain a trade with Golden state if that is possible with their cap situation. Now with the info from tampering we will know if Kawhi will play with KD or not. With our young core and KD/KL we have ourselves a team. Lebron will probably win a chip with Golden State but he doesnít have any character to care how he does it. He will realize that staying in LA and continuing his dough teammate self will be career suicide.

I would also tell Magic gently to stay out of the GM position and let me do my job.
    I like the KD idea but there would have to be all kinds of tampering to pull that off. No way we can get away with it IMO. We would have to let KD know our intentions and get an answer from him, we would have to let Kawhi know and get an answer from him. All before free agency.

Then also would KD want to leave LBJ sitting in that position. I've always had this thought that KD looks at LBJ as a nemesis. He wants to beat LBJ. I really can't see KD agreeing to this.

I like the KD idea but there would have to be all kinds of tampering to pull that off. No way we can get away with it IMO. We would have to let KD know our intentions and get an answer from him, we would have to let Kawhi know and get an answer from him. All before free agency.

Then also would KD want to leave LBJ sitting in that position. I've always had this thought that KD looks at LBJ as a nemesis. He wants to beat LBJ. I really can't see KD agreeing to this.
    Never know though. NBA players are a bunch of pansies today. They don't want to beat the best. They want to form super teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Never know though. NBA players are a bunch of pansies today. They don't want to beat the best. They want to form super teams.
    He's talking about KD agreeing to a S/T where him and LBJ switch spots. Sending LBJ to play with Curry, Thompson and Green.

Nobody is gonna come out and say they will sign here only if we trade LBJ, they just won't come here.
    dude they all talk to each other. Those guys at this point just want to win. It might be a bad PR move to trade a top 5 all time player. Just sayin. That might scare off other superstars also. Maybe it might not. Again we don't exactly know what those guys are thinking.

Our New Young Core.

Page 4 of 135 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast