Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 342 of 347 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 5201
  1. #5116
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,644
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Howard?
    Howard has been cool and is not a in your face guy. He just put those elbows up when folks grab on him or foul him hard.

  2. #5117
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    It was placed in the Cousinsí thread before.
    the remainder of the season to continue rehabbing his torn ACL.Ē Via: @Shams Charania | #Lakeshow
    "I'm told DeMarcus Cousins plans to remain with the Lakers for the remainder of the season to continue rehabbing his torn ACL."
    Via: @ShamsCharania | #Lakeshow pic.twitter.com/2oGJ5Bua8p
    ó ShowtimeForum (@ShowtimeForum) February 22, 2020
    Ė via Twitter ShowtimeForum
    Free Agency, Injuries, DeMarcus Cousins, Los Angeles Lakers

    Storyline: DeMarcus Cousins Free Agency

    Kyle Goon: Alex Caruso on reports about DeMarcus Cousins and handling them: Ē Itís the ground that comes with playing in L.A. So to be honest, itís just every day. Itís just kind of a normal day where something comes out or you hear something. Thatís kind of the NBA nowadays.Ē Ė via Twitter kylegoon
    Free Agency, Alex Caruso, DeMarcus Cousins, Los Angeles Lakers

    Melissa Rohlin: Alex Caruso on Cousins: ďDeMarcus has been here rehabbing and been a great member of this team behind the scenes that nobody gets to see because the only thing he can do is be a good teammate and travel, and show up to every game and have a good attitude. And heís done that.Ē Ė via Twitter melissarohlin
    Free Agency, Injuries, Alex Caruso, DeMarcus Cousins, Los Angeles Lakers
    Like I said I dare the Clippers and any other team to sign him because he won't play this year, and most likely re-sign with the Lakers this summer.

  3. #5118
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Smith and or Waiters next!
    They still won't play even if you sign either one of them KCP is not giving up his minutes.

  4. #5119
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,810
    Sources told ESPNís Adrian Wojnarowski and Ramona Shelburne that the Lakers intend to waive DeMarcus Cousins to clear a roster spot for Markieff Morris if he clears waivers on Sunday. The power forward negotiated a buyout with the Detroit Pistons on Friday, leaving $4.3 million in remaining salary for this season and next season on the table, according to ESPNís Bobby Marks. Ė via Ohm Youngmisuk @ ESPN
    Buyout, Salaries, DeMarcus Cousins, Markieff Morris,

  5. #5120
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,810
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    They still won't play even if you sign either one of them KCP is not giving up his minutes.
    But the way he sometimes play, he will have to stop any inconsistencies. Green is in the same situation. Rondo is going to play but when shooting is needed then ?

  6. #5121
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,035
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Sources told ESPNís Adrian Wojnarowski and Ramona Shelburne that the Lakers intend to waive DeMarcus Cousins to clear a roster spot for Markieff Morris if he clears waivers on Sunday. The power forward negotiated a buyout with the Detroit Pistons on Friday, leaving $4.3 million in remaining salary for this season and next season on the table, according to ESPNís Bobby Marks. Ė via Ohm Youngmisuk @ ESPN
    Buyout, Salaries, DeMarcus Cousins, Markieff Morris,
    Yes. We already knew this 2 days ago. Thanks NPH!!

  7. #5122
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,035
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    But the way he sometimes play, he will have to stop any inconsistencies. Green is in the same situation. Rondo is going to play but when shooting is needed then ?
    So you think 2 dudes that havenít played this season will be effective?

  8. #5123
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,335
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    So you think 2 dudes that havenít played this season will be effective?
    Definitely not, there are 28 games left before the playoffs, this is short.

  9. #5124
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,810
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    So you think 2 dudes that havenít played this season will be effective?
    Yes more than the three of our dead bags. Cousins is recuperating, Daniels is a dead bag, Cook is a decent below average player that lacks size and Dudley who is clearly overweight.

  10. #5125
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,335
    When the morris signing can become official today?

  11. #5126
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    When the morris signing can become official today?
    5pm EST

  12. #5127
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,035
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Yes more than the three of our dead bags. Cousins is recuperating, Daniels is a dead bag, Cook is a decent below average player that lacks size and Dudley who is clearly overweight.
    Yeah. I donít think you realize how little those 2 guys play. Cousins is going to be cut not sure why you brought him up. So you wanna sign Smith and Waiters to ride the pine during the playoffs?

  13. #5128
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,881
    1.5 hrs left.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  14. #5129
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,810
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    1.5 hrs left.
    He will be wearing our Laker uniform soon!

  15. #5130
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,810
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Yeah. I donít think you realize how little those 2 guys play. Cousins is going to be cut not sure why you brought him up. So you wanna sign Smith and Waiters to ride the pine during the playoffs?
    Really? That is why I broke down why they ride the bench do much. Smith and Waiters or whoever they bring will be more security to the very weak bench. This is a fact.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •