Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 334 of 347 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5201
  1. #4996
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Markieff morris may be on the way...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Man I would love this. Still got plenty of game. Been hoping for this all trade season.

    Goodbye Daniels.

  2. #4997
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Man I would love this. Still got plenty of game. Been hoping for this all trade season.

    Goodbye Daniels.
    Agree man, I would love to get Mo Harkless ad well.

    We need defenders! Harkless and Morris are much better options than Daniel's and cook. Kcp and Caruso can't guard Kawhi and PG...these 2 guys can.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  3. #4998
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Perfect fit for the Lakers.
    I agree. We need consistent defense. He is not a bad shooter either..not great, but certainly viable.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  4. #4999
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Hope we get this done quickly
    We need some good Lakers News!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  5. #5000
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I agree. We need consistent defense. He is not a bad shooter either..not great, but certainly viable.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    45% FG and 40% 3pt is pretty good


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  6. #5001
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    We need some good Lakers News!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yep but until he clears waivers


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  7. #5002
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,197


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  8. #5003
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,197
    Morris is eligible to be claimed by a team with a trade exception. If that happened, the buyout in Detroit would be voided and the new team would be on the hook for his remaining salary this year and the $3.36 million player option in 2020-21, according to ESPN's Bobby Marks.

    Teams with a big enough trade exemption include Houston, according to Marks.


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  9. #5004
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Morris is eligible to be claimed by a team with a trade exception. If that happened, the buyout in Detroit would be voided and the new team would be on the hook for his remaining salary this year and the $3.36 million player option in 2020-21, according to ESPN's Bobby Marks.

    Teams with a big enough trade exemption include Houston, according to Marks.
    Great..

  10. #5005
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,181

  11. #5006
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,196
    Going to change Lavarís thread, looks like Lakers will sign Morris



  12. #5007
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,197
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Yes sir!


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  13. #5008
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,197
    I always had a preference for markieff, he looks tougher than marcus.


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  14. #5009
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,181
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Going to change Lavarís thread, looks like Lakers will sign Morris


    Now I can back this move. **** Jr Smith.

  15. #5010
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,196

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •