Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 329 of 347 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Water cheers! Since we both donít drink, 4mo sober now Tex, thought you would appreciate that
    That's great, really hope you keep it up. I'm sure everyone around you it's happy for you. I bet you've become better to everyone that really matters. Better husband, better father, better boss, better employee, better son, better brother, better friend, better everything.

The only thing that happens when someone stops drinking is their life gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    That's great, really hope you keep it up. I'm sure everyone around you it's happy for you. I bet you've become better to everyone that really matters. Better husband, better father, better boss, better employee, better son, better brother, better friend, better everything.

The only thing that happens when someone stops drinking is their life gets better.
    Thanks buddy, itís a decision Iím happy with moving forward in my life.

Wow both name calling and misconstruing in one sentence lol.

Never said everybody hates LeBron, have always said no one wants to play with him. There's a difference
    Bro, they are one in the same, thereís no diff because the result is the same. The point is nobodyís coming because of Bron in your estimation. Thatís the only point he was making.

I didnít want to blow it up but a small move wouldíve been very helpful.. hopefully Harkless is that player..
    Iíd like Harkless and take a chance on Waiters for some added offensive punch and playmaking. Heís got skills and heís a lil bulldog.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iíd like Harkless and take a chance on Waiters for some added offensive punch and playmaking. Heís got skills and heís a lil bulldog.
    Man Harkless seems like a long shot but would be the best move of the buyout market tbh... Dion, I would consider but the guy was just busted eating edibles this season lol maybe too much chaos in the locker room. What really needs to happen is Kyle Kuzma needs to finally take the next step... we desperately need him to get his confidence back and work his tail off

Better lover too.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Has anybody heard from Jaydubb? Dude hasnít posted since Kobe passed..
    I know how he feels. I can relate. I too was paralyzed for almost 2 weeks. Itís going to be alright Jaydubb

Does JR move the needle for us? I remember watching him with Cleveland and would clench my teeth whenever he touched the ball. Dude could go ice cold at times and then ball the next game. Itís a hit or miss with him.

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Does JR move the needle for us? I remember watching him with Cleveland and would clench my teeth whenever he touched the ball. Dude could go ice cold at times and then ball the next game. Itís a hit or miss with him.
    Troy Daniels is such a waste, but this isnít much of a improvement either... just probably bound to happen if James is posting it on Social Media. Still hopeful on Harkless

Troy Daniels is such a waste, but this isnít much of a improvement either... just probably bound to happen if James is posting it on Social Media. Still hopeful on Harkless
    Him and harkless could be good additions, him alone? Not so much.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Bro, they are one in the same, thereís no diff because the result is the same. The point is nobodyís coming because of Bron in your estimation. Thatís the only point he was making.
    I avoid certain family members and some old friends because of personal reasons, that doesn't mean I hate them.

The biggest thing that Smith has over Daniels is size. He could at least spell LBJ some minutes a game. But his signing would mean that we're more interested in offense over defense. Our 2nd unit struggles with both with our back up wings.

The 2nd biggest thing he has over Daniels IMO is his confidence to shoot. But that could also be detrimental to the team. If he comes in with the right mindset and understands that he will have a specific role and plays within that role, IMO he could be a very good asset to our team. But if he comes in with the mindset that we "need" him and dominates the ball with the 2nd unit, it will be very bad for our team.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 02-20-2020 at 03:42 AM.