Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 316 of 347 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Can DMC play if we use his injury exception?

Also, if we offered that 1.75M to Carroll say, he could conceivably give SAS back 3M and only come up 1.25M less and get the opportunity to play more with us and potentially win a ring.

Not my first option but not the worst option.

Still like me some Manimal though....and maybe another shooter.
    Carroll is a legit Veteran player than can make a contribution. Definitely like him over Turner. Not a bad defender either and we need a bigger body to backup Lebron. He wouldn't be a bad fit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    DM. Suggestion on how you can stay here and not get frustrated. Instead of always giving a negative response to someone’s post you can initiate a post on your own and give your own opinion on things. You have a lot of knowledge and that should be shared on this forum. Just sayin.
    Your intention is very positive, but as you know probably better than any one here, our Laker friend can not avoid feeling the way he expresses his opinion until he gets help. Maybe he is already getting help. I think is more from us to just let go on the bs. I personally feel that I need to. I tinte to improve and listen to his comments more positively. I remember having done stupid arguments vs him and now I feel that is more relax. Again, that is what I feel, but I do not know his opinion.
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Carroll is a legit Veteran player than can make a contribution. Definitely like him over Turner. Not a bad defender either and we need a bigger body to backup Lebron. He wouldn't be a bad fit.

Popoface might just refuse to free him if he has any light idea that he going to the Lakers. You know this douche bag.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Your intention is very positive, but as you know probably better than any one here, our Laker friend can not avoid feeling the way he expresses his opinion until he gets help. Maybe he is already getting help. I think is more from us to just let go on the bs. I personally feel that I need to. I tinte to improve and listen to his comments more positively. I remember having done stupid arguments vs him and now I feel that is more relax. Again, that is what I feel, but I do not know his opinion.
    It’s cool NPH. I will never stop trying improving myself nor the people I care about. Appreciate the love bro.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Popoface might just refuse to free him if he has any light idea that he going to the Lakers. You know this douche bag.
    Lol I was going to say the same thing. Ok maybe worded a little differently.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    DM. Suggestion on how you can stay here and not get frustrated. Instead of always giving a negative response to someone’s post you can initiate a post on your own and give your own opinion on things. You have a lot of knowledge and that should be shared on this forum. Just sayin.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Did you all hear that crazy rumor that Kevin Garnett called Kobe in 2007 or 2008 to discuss playing together before agreeing to be traded to Boston? Apparently KG had no desire to play in Boston initially and also because of the racial thing that was a real thing in the 80s. Not trying to start anything there just staring what I heard.

Apparently KG tried calling Kobe twice and he did not answer...boy the possibilities that could have been. It was Lamar Odom and Bynum that I heard was talked about.
    Glen Taylor agreed in principle but it didnt happen obviously. Two missed calls missing an opportunity...lol...I've heard crazier things....

I always loved KGs tenacity and killer mentality but I'm not sure how he and Kobe would have meshed. Obviously no Pau Gasol if we got KG. Maybe we win 3 titles instead of 2 to keep him from Boston?

Pau and Kobe however played a great 2 man game and had chemistry since day one. Hard to say KG would have been better or not. Definitely still would have won 1 or 2 titles with KG more than likely if Healthy.

I always get a bit intrigued when I hear things like this. Always fun to think what if. Still will never forget Kobe and Pau winning especially against Boston. That was pretty sweet.

KG with Kobe is 3+ championship. If they don’t trade for Pau then that means they keep Marc Gasol who came over the next season. West was the master mind behind the deal. At the time everyone thought Lakers where gifted Pau. West got Marc, 2 first round pick and Browns huge expiring contract. Seeing how trades go down now, West was ahead of his time. West could still send Pau to Lakers to start his rebuild in Memphis and get the cap room to sign a max player like what originally happened. No way the league would of been ready for this super team.

Maybe Kobe didn’t answer because he wanted to beat KG.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Was just about to post this, we better be ALL OVER THIS!!! c’mon ROB

Seriously if Rob doesn’t jump on this, ima be PISSED!

Woj says Houston is the favorite to land him already...We can offer more money though because of the DPE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woj says Houston is the favorite to land him already...We can offer more money though because of the DPE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea which makes this ****ing stupid as hell... Rob is a idiot

There you go!
    Spurs to buy out DeMarre Carroll

Adrian Wojnarowski: San Antonio and forward DeMarre Carroll have agreed to a contract buyout, agent Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tells ESPN. Houston is a frontrunner to sign Carroll once he clears waivers, league sources tell ESPN. – via Twitter wojespn