Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 313 of 347 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Hes not going to be good enough to help us though. And who loses minutes if he does come back? McGee or Howard?
    I do not think he is going to take the centers place, but could be just another option at times if healthy.
    You will never be forgotten! Lebron and friends

Hes not going to be good enough to help us though. And who loses minutes if he does come back? McGee or Howard?
    Shouldn't even be a question mark, mcgee of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Shouldn't even be a question mark, mcgee of course.
    Meh.. Id rather not have him back. Hes not going to be in game shape nor is his D going to be good. We cant experiment with our rotations in the playoffs.

DMCs friendship with AD and with ADs free agency coming up makes me skeptical of Vogels DMC update. He probably don't even believe what he's saying. Could just be a smokescreen to hide that the organization is bending knee to AD. Not saying it's what I 100% believe but it wouldn't surprise me.

Also not saying I'm mad about it either if that was in fact the case. It's a players league and every franchise with a superstar has to bow down to him once he's up for free agency.

Either way, if he were to come back this season I highly doubt he will have a positive effect on the team. He won't be giving 100% trying to avoid another injury. Just let him sit it out.

Yep, hes not coming back nowhere close to ready this season, chemistry, endurance, rhythm etc wise.... if were spanking some team in a game during a series, sure give him some garbage minutes but TJ think he can come back and be effective at all in meaningful minutes, not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yep, hes not coming back nowhere close to ready this season, chemistry, endurance, rhythm etc wise.... if were spanking some team in a game during a series, sure give him some garbage minutes but TJ think he can come back and be effective at all in meaningful minutes, not happening.
    This..

Meh.. Id rather not have him back. Hes not going to be in game shape nor is his D going to be good. We cant experiment with our rotations in the playoffs.
    I never talked about this season, I talked about next season, I already said in a previous post that we don't need him this season since he will never be game ready, let him re-sign with us, train all summer long and come back ready.

The Spurs explored trading Carroll, but the Feb. 6 league deadline for teams to broker deals passed without any movement. Asked if he was surprised a trade didnt happen, Carroll said, Yeah, but no. Me being 33 and being in the league 11, 12 years, I know the NBA.*If you really want to trade somebody, the biggest thing you have to do is maybe show their value, play them a little bit. Not playing really hurt my value a lot. It got a lot of teams probably second-guessing and saying, Is he hurt? Is something wrong with him? *

*via*Tom Orsborn @ San Antonio Express-News

Asked if a buyout is a possibility, a tricky situation given how much money remains on his contract, Carroll said he visited with his agent, Mark Bartelstein, in Chicago during All-Star Weekend. He is handling that, Carroll said.*Him and (Spurs general manager) Brian (Wright) and all of them. I dont know what direction we are going to go. But at the end of the day, at 33, I dont want to waste my talents just sitting at the end of the bench, knowing I could help a team produce.*

^^^ Carroll still has $8 million guaranteed after this season, how much of that would he be willing leave to be bought out. Really doubt SA gives him the whole $8 million.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    ^^^ Carroll still has $8 million guaranteed after this season, how much of that would he be willing leave to be bought out. Really doubt SA gives him the whole $8 million.
    He seems to want something to happen with his situation, would you consider him an option if he becomes available?

He seems to want something to happen with his situation, would you consider him an option if he becomes available?
    Not in my top 5 (10?) but would definitely take him over Daniels.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Not in my top 5 (10?) but would definitely take him over Daniels.
    Thanks for answering, that's what I think, not a top option but considering how the market is and might be until march 1st...

Coach said, only if he healthy and in rhythm of the game. Otherwise, until next season.
    You will never be forgotten! Lebron and friends

Easily take Carroll

I never talked about this season, I talked about next season, I already said in a previous post that we don't need him this season since he will never be game ready, let him re-sign with us, train all summer long and come back ready.
    Yeah, the poster I was quoting was talking about him coming back for the playoffs and thats what my post was about. Im not talking about next season.