Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 304 of 347 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5201
    Heís a much better fit than JR Smith..

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think this is the 2nd time you put this list up and I was gonna get to the 1st one but you know lack of time. We just have different opinions on players but i like to read your posts. You don't just throw names out there and let someone else do all the work, you always give your case for wanting certain players. I appreciate that.

Let's just replace at least Daniels and THT with some players that can contribute this season. Even if it's just to get LBJ and AD breathers while not being burdens on the rest of the team.
    Thanks and I agree. Our first priority should be to get rest for LBJ and AD. The cupboard is a bit bare though and in all honesty, with make up of this squad and LBJ and AD, we can really only target vet players. But again, we donít need starters. We need a Ďshooterí foremost, not someone that can shoot, but will shoot. Smith has that and so does Waiters for me. The other need is a stretch 4 to play alongside Dwight in place of AD. Mirotic would have been perfect but I recently read an article saying that Euros hate the long season and find it boring and we may see more going home soon. Anyway, whatís Dirk up to, our Pau for that matter. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Not a deliberate shot at you Tex but rather the general consensus in here. There is a reason these players have become FAís and are bought out. People want to make chocolate out of dog ****. Itís not that easy. We didnít have the trade assets to get the job done and now people expect a gift off the FA/buyout market. Be realistic.

I donít give a fluff if the players are Klutch, at the very least that means we know them and how they fit with LBJ- the one major factor of playing here, face the reality. Listen to Danny Green talk about LBJ though, itís inspiring for the future, for next years FA.

Itís all opinionated from here on in, itís about filling holes with the best level available. We need scorers, someone who will come on the court and run the offense and take the shots. Everyone is scared to do that and thatís why we need to continually bring LBJ back in. Waiters to me, is a poor mans version of Beal. We could use that. Turner is not shy either, we could use that. Smith is a poor mans version of Reddick/Korver. We could use that to. Faried was pretty good at the 3/4 in HOU, we could use that. Lance is an enigma. LBJ used to own him, but he praised him for his Pat Beverly defensive style antics which disrupted him. He can play, he can shoot, he can defend, and seriously imagine our bench playing air guitar (I digress). We could use that. Cunningham is a multi positional player who could relive AD. Not my first choice, but we could use that. All these players are at the bottom of the barrel and for a reason. But we donít need a starter, we need gap filler.

Tell me now that you wouldnít like a player to come off the bench and score 51 points. Well 75 year old Jamal Crawford did that just last year for PHO. But wait, he hasnít played all year and gets pensioner discounts at Walmart, heís no good. REALLY. If people are being spoken about theyíre at least training and staying fit in the hope of getting picked up. Did you see the pictures of Collison? He didnít look that in shape to me. But he was the messiah. Weíre not getting a gift, weíre getting a role player to cover for the inefficiency of Daniels and the inexperience of THT. End of story.
    not really. The league only have but so many spots and take in new players every year.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I was thinking the same that NPH was thinking lol... Why?
    Well i think they have guys in the guard spots already. Any of the ones mentioned will not make that big of a difference. At this point you try to sign someone that can defend. Hes not that good either but have younger legs. To be honest anyone they sign will likely not play much and will be a stretch to be on the playoff rotation. I expect they will play Dudley and Rondo more during playoffs.

I will Say Lance played best under Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Not a deliberate shot at you Tex but rather the general consensus in here. There is a reason these players have become FAís and are bought out. People want to make chocolate out of dog ****. Itís not that easy. We didnít have the trade assets to get the job done and now people expect a gift off the FA/buyout market. Be realistic.

I donít give a fluff if the players are Klutch, at the very least that means we know them and how they fit with LBJ- the one major factor of playing here, face the reality. Listen to Danny Green talk about LBJ though, itís inspiring for the future, for next years FA.

Itís all opinionated from here on in, itís about filling holes with the best level available. We need scorers, someone who will come on the court and run the offense and take the shots. Everyone is scared to do that and thatís why we need to continually bring LBJ back in. Waiters to me, is a poor mans version of Beal. We could use that. Turner is not shy either, we could use that. Smith is a poor mans version of Reddick/Korver. We could use that to. Faried was pretty good at the 3/4 in HOU, we could use that. Lance is an enigma. LBJ used to own him, but he praised him for his Pat Beverly defensive style antics which disrupted him. He can play, he can shoot, he can defend, and seriously imagine our bench playing air guitar (I digress). We could use that. Cunningham is a multi positional player who could relive AD. Not my first choice, but we could use that. All these players are at the bottom of the barrel and for a reason. But we donít need a starter, we need gap filler.

Tell me now that you wouldnít like a player to come off the bench and score 51 points. Well 75 year old Jamal Crawford did that just last year for PHO. But wait, he hasnít played all year and gets pensioner discounts at Walmart, heís no good. REALLY. If people are being spoken about theyíre at least training and staying fit in the hope of getting picked up. Did you see the pictures of Collison? He didnít look that in shape to me. But he was the messiah. Weíre not getting a gift, weíre getting a role player to cover for the inefficiency of Daniels and the inexperience of THT. End of story.
    Agreed

Well MKG about to sign with Dallas....

TeAM ChEmIsTRy

Double post

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I will Say Lance played best under Frank
    This is true but I really don't think he and lebron got along all that well.

If Vogel could get him to buy in and just do the things we need him to do (as Howard has done) which is just lockdown defense on wing players he's a maybe. I just don't know if he is capable of that type of play anymore, good coach or not.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Well MKG about to sign with Dallas....

TeAM ChEmIsTRy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTLmD2kFDm0

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Now you know how I feel constantly being rejected by my wife.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Tyler Johnson is out there, with the Lakers and Clippers expected to check in with him. Ė via Sports Illustrated
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

Players I wish would get buy out Markieff Morris or Harkless