Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    enjoy your vacation amigo
    Weather sucks, gonna have to change a few things but it's all good. Kids are still young, easily satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Weather sucks, gonna have to change a few things but it's all good. Kids are still young, easily satisfied.
    Iím just chilling here with my 2yo, the 7&10yo are in their rooms.. weather can be annoying but as
    You know itís not what happens to you but how you/we react that defines a us. Enjoy it hermano, I look forward to getting a vacation soon too, prob visit my dad in Oklahoma in the summer.

Iím just chilling here with my 2yo, the 7&10yo are in their rooms.. weather can be annoying but as
    You know itís not what happens to you but how you/we react that defines a us. Enjoy it hermano, I look forward to getting a vacation soon too, prob visit my dad in Oklahoma in the summer.
    Lol Germany?

Anyways thanks fam

Hahaha auto.

As much as I would like to have Lebron James traded.. I don't think it happens unless he requests for a trade.

I would assume that in a perfect world, Lebron James, the kids and max guy #2 (I'm on the Klay train now) can ultimately work together next year with a DEEPER bench -- with Reggie Bullock being the priority. Not sure who, but we need a legit backup for Lonzo and a starting center. How do we pay for those two other positions after paying the max guy?

I don't have any idea. lol

???/Wagner
    LBJ/Kuzma
    Ingram/Bullock
    Klay/Hart
    Ball/???

Vets min options for additional depth
    C: Tyson Chandler / Dewayne Dedmon
    PF: Luc Richard Mbah a Moute / Anthony Tolliver / Mike Muscala / Richaun Holmes
    PG: T.Burke / D.Harris / J.Bayless

I think the SG/SF positions will be set if we get Klay and re-sign Bullock

In a fantasy world though, you'd like the Lakers to:

1. Secure a top 5 pick
    2. Land Kevin Durant via free agency
    3. Retain the young core
    4. And add some vets for depth

???/Wagner
    James/Kuzma
    Durant/???
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/???

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    As much as I would like to have Lebron James traded.. I don't think it happens unless he requests for a trade.

I would assume that in a perfect world, Lebron James, the kids and max guy #2 (I'm on the Klay train now) can ultimately work together next year with a DEEPER bench -- with Reggie Bullock being the priority. Not sure who, but we need a legit backup for Lonzo and a starting center. How do we pay for those two other positions after paying the max guy?

I don't have any idea. lol

???/Wagner
    LBJ/Kuzma
    Ingram/Bullock
    Klay/Hart
    Ball/???

Vets min options for additional depth
    C: Tyson Chandler / Dewayne Dedmon
    PF: Luc Richard Mbah a Moute / Anthony Tolliver / Mike Muscala / Richaun Holmes
    PG: T.Burke / D.Harris / J.Bayless

I think the SG/SF positions will be set if we get Klay and re-sign Bullock

In a fantasy world though, you'd like the Lakers to:

1. Secure a top 5 pick
    2. Land Kevin Durant via free agency
    3. Retain the young core
    4. And add some vets for depth

???/Wagner
    James/Kuzma
    Durant/???
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/???
    Lol the purpose of this thread is what "you" would do, not what we think they're gonna do. You can trade LBJ if you want.

It's mutiny or scrutiny, Mave.....choose your path carefully brother.
    Last edited by b-ballistic; 03-11-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Can't wait to hear plan B....
    Here's plan B:

1) Trade LBJ to Houston for Capela, Gordon & two 1sts
    2) Draft BPA with lottery pick
    3) Sign Kawhi
    4) Still have about $6 million in cap, re-sign Bullock
    5) Use room exception on Mike Scott
    6) Fill roster with vet min players

Ball, Gordon, Bonga
    Bullock, Hart, (lottery pick Barrett?)
    Kawhi, Ingram
    Kuzma, Scott
    Capela, Wagner

What YOU got as a GM?

haha! Thanks McAllen. I'll give it some serious thought and get back to you. We have a LOT of time to figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    haha! Thanks McAllen. I'll give it some serious thought and get back to you. We have a LOT of time to figure this out.
    My dislike for LBJ is one thing but if I honestly thought we can win a ship with him I could put it to a side. But I honestly don't see it. If it wasn't for a Draymond suspension coupled with Irving's shot LBJ will have gone 6 seasons (including this one) without winning a ship. I think you're holding onto a way way distant memory of LBJ. His great stat line at the end of games now are totally meaningless.

All indications are showing that nobody significant is gonna sign with us and reasons are pointing specifically because players don't want to play with LBJ. AD has shown some interest but we'd have to wait till 2020 when he's a free agent. Unless we were to get the #1 pick. Other then that we're frucked. Our 2 best trading assets (Ball and Ingram) are damaged goods.

If AD is traded to NY and they also sign KD, or AD is traded to the Clippers and they also sign Kawhi, or he is traded to Boston and they re-sign Irving - I now think it's more then likely we don't get AD in 2020. Then what? There's nothing more out there in free agency until 2021.

If AD is traded to any of the 3 above and I'm in charge I say **** everyone's feelings and do what's best for the team, and that would be to trade LBJ before free agency and go hard after Kawhi.

Id hire brian mcknight to sing shoulda woulda coulda to my entire staff and players

Iíd tamper as carefully as I could and find out if players are really avoiding Lebron or not. If they are then I would consider trading him.

I like Texís idea with Houston. If KD is leaving I would entertain a trade with Golden state if that is possible with their cap situation. Now with the info from tampering we will know if Kawhi will play with KD or not. With our young core and KD/KL we have ourselves a team. Lebron will probably win a chip with Golden State but he doesnít have any character to care how he does it. He will realize that staying in LA and continuing his dough teammate self will be career suicide.

I would also tell Magic gently to stay out of the GM position and let me do my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Id hire brian mcknight to sing shoulda woulda coulda to my entire staff and players
    And to half the PSD posters on here

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Iíd tamper as carefully as I could and find out if players are really avoiding Lebron or not. If they are then I would consider trading him.

I like Texís idea with Houston. If KD is leaving I would entertain a trade with Golden state if that is possible with their cap situation. Now with the info from tampering we will know if Kawhi will play with KD or not. With our young core and KD/KL we have ourselves a team. Lebron will probably win a chip with Golden State but he doesnít have any character to care how he does it. He will realize that staying in LA and continuing his dough teammate self will be career suicide.

I would also tell Magic gently to stay out of the GM position and let me do my job.
    I really donít think trading Lebron is a option unless Lebron comes out himself and says it..

I really donít think trading Lebron is a option unless Lebron comes out himself and says it..
    So you saying that if Magic felt trading LBJ were best for the franchise he couldn't? LBJ is running things?
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 03-11-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast