Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 282 of 347 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 5201
  1. #4216
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,155
    Smith and Collison is in motion.
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-07-2020 at 12:37 AM.

  2. #4217
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    sign them both Smith and Collison.
    Cut Cousins letting him know we will resign him for next season. Nothing Personal but got to make a run now need your spot. We are in good position than to waste it now. Its not a lock to be in this position next season. If they really wand to Keep Cousins Cut Troy.


    Mcgee, Howard
    Davis, Kuzma, Dudley
    Lebron, Smith, Tucker
    Green, KCP,, Troy, Caruso
    Bradley, Collison, Rondo
    Yeah we're going to lose because I know Smith is going to do something stupid again.

  3. #4218
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    We don't have the scoring to keep up with them. In both games against them they were even missing imported pieces. We desperately needed someone who can go get theirs while LBJ sits and someone with size to guard KL or George. Nobody on buyers fits those needs really. I can't believe they didn't do anything and reason for not helping this roster to compete this year was not willing to give Kuz who has been a complete waist of space. Kuz works more on his off court gane than on court. Cares more about what Kardashian he will hook up with next. His interview was just like eh ill play wherever and get paid wherever i am. I dont even like the kid anymore. Cant wait tell he starts rainbow coloring his hair like Rodman next
    Well because giving up Green and Kuz was overpay compare to what the Clippers offered. Also we missed the window. If we wanted to Kuz then we should had gave him to NO too in the AD trade.

  4. #4219
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757
    Why the **** would we get Smith if we land Collison? Lmfao


    Need a big wing 6-7/6-8 that can play some defense wait to see what the buyout market brings here, thereís teams that are over the luxury tax that will make some cuts here, no need to rush to sign Jr ****ing Smith.

  5. #4220
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well because giving up Green and Kuz was overpay compare to what the Clippers offered. Also we missed the window. If we wanted to Kuz then we should had gave him to NO too in the AD trade.
    And they wanted picks lol

  6. #4221
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,155
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Yeah we're going to lose because I know Smith is going to do something stupid again.
    wont be on the floor at that point of the game much like Mcgee

  7. #4222
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,155
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Why the **** would we get Smith if we land Collison? Lmfao


    Need a big wing 6-7/6-8 that can play some defense wait to see what the buyout market brings here, thereís teams that are over the luxury tax that will make some cuts here, no need to rush to sign Jr ****ing Smith.
    Because Collison a small (pg) and he add to the number of small guys we got. Smith can play sf. Who will that big 6-8 guy be. I was thinking Jeff Green but hes no D.
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-07-2020 at 02:28 AM.

  8. #4223
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Because Collison a small (pg) and he add to the number of small guys we got. Smith can play sf. Who will that big 6-8 guy be. I was thinking Jeff Green but hes no D.
    Small guys are getting cut to make space. Iím thinking Marvin Williams... thereís like 6-7 teams that will be waiving players here to get under the luxury tax soon. Agreed with Jeff Green his D is almost as bad as JR Smithís

  9. #4224
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757
    Veterans with expiring contracts on bad teams
    Evan Turner, F, Minnesota Timberwolves
    Marvin Williams, F, Charlotte Hornets
    Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, F, Charlotte Hornets
    BIsmack Biyombo, C, Charlotte Hornets
    John Henson, C, Detroit Pistons
    Matthew Dellavedova, G, Cleveland Cavaliers
    Langston Galloway, G, Detroit Pistons
    Allen Crabbe, G, Minnesota Timberwolves
    Tyler Johnson, G, Phoenix Suns


    High potential buyout candidates

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...-deadline/amp/

  10. #4225
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,942
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Veterans with expiring contracts on bad teams
    Evan Turner, F, Minnesota Timberwolves
    Marvin Williams, F, Charlotte Hornets
    Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, F, Charlotte Hornets
    BIsmack Biyombo, C, Charlotte Hornets
    John Henson, C, Detroit Pistons
    Matthew Dellavedova, G, Cleveland Cavaliers
    Langston Galloway, G, Detroit Pistons
    Allen Crabbe, G, Minnesota Timberwolves
    Tyler Johnson, G, Phoenix Suns


    High potential buyout candidates

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...-deadline/amp/
    Maybe MKG..Crabbe or Langston Galloway.

    I think I would rather have Crabbe over JR Smith.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  11. #4226
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Maybe MKG..Crabbe or Langston Galloway.

    I think I would rather have Crabbe over JR Smith.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  12. #4227
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757
    Harkless and Collison..... damn...

  13. #4228
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,757
    McGee/Howard
    AD/Harkless
    Lebron/Kuzma
    Green/KCP
    Bradley/Collison/Caruso

  14. #4229
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,075
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    We don't know. Maybe Rob was talking to NY a long time ago. My guess is that these teams wait until they hear from everyone and then take the best offer (sort of, unless you are the Lakers, then they take the second best offer). It's frustrating but this has been the leagues MO against the Lakers for decades.
    Let's say that Pelinka had been talking to the Knicks for some time (we both know that's not true) how did he plan on matching Morris' $15 million without including Green? I'm not complaining that he didn't make that deal cause it was as obvious overpay, I'm saying why was he wasting his time unless "he" was prepared to give that up. And if he was then why didn't he. IMO it was a bad look for him. He looked unprepared and out of his league.

    Reminds of when i was a kid and a big time sports card collector, I used to go to card shows and there was always some other youngsters there with boxes of their cards - they would have their good ones in protective cases/sleeves and commons bunched together. Would ask them what they wanted of mine and they would always look at my better cards and when i asked what they had to trade for them they would pull out their commons. I would just say something sly of course then move on.

    Point being, if he was only willing to trade his commons he should've been more realistic on what he was gonna get in return.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 02-07-2020 at 07:50 AM.

  15. #4230
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,075
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Harkless and Collison..... damn...
    I would love it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •