Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 281 of 347 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    We don't know. Maybe Rob was talking to NY a long time ago. My guess is that these teams wait until they hear from everyone and then take the best offer (sort of, unless you are the Lakers, then they take the second best offer). It's frustrating but this has been the leagues MO against the Lakers for decades.
    They had nothing to trade for that Morris unless they included a 3rd team. Crowder or the other Morris from Detroit.

Marc Stein

@TheSteinLine
    The Lakers are expected to give free agent guard JR Smith a post-trade deadline audition (perhaps as soon as next week) and remain favorites to sign Darren Collison if Collison elects to make a comeback to the NBA -- in addition to potential pickups on the buyout market
    Two three point shooters and good defenders. Collison is a distributor and creates his own shot. The bench will be solid. Then let Daniels Cook and Dudley go. Sign a sf like Crowder if released. Pelinka must know something. Thompson from Cavs will be a buy out and Lebron can bring him too if needed.
    Lebron is the one!

I think Lakers should have jumped in that Hawks Detroit trade for Drummond earlier on and net Morris. Folks ask why would Detroit do that laughing at my trade machine 3 way trade? Well what the hell was that Cavs Detroit trade. They just wanted to Dump his $$.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Clippers roster is absolutely absurd

Beverley/ Lou
    George / Shamet
    KL / Mcgruder
    Morris / Green / Peterson
    Zubac / Harell

Their bench would make playoffs in East. Its crazy how much difference 1 year makes. Our roster this year would have been clear cut best team last year. This year we desperately needed to upgrade. Clippers vs Bucks is looking pretty cemented. Heat did get better and can give Bucks a little run but not enough still. Our best hope is Rockets and Clipps seat in playoffs to face eachother and because they matchup better vs clipps than us maybe Harden goes straight unstoppable mode for a series and upsets them. With them being so deep KL and PG wil go into playoffs with about 200 less minutes than LBJ and Davis having to finish games nightly.
    Yikes. Better go into hibernation then until the off-season.

Cavs will not buy out Thompson plus we got two centers. Cavs will trade him in the off season. They are not a playoff team this season. I wont be surprise if they trade their pick for someone to go with Love and Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Yikes. Better go into hibernation then until the off-season.
    If they sign smith and Collison our bench may get life support. We can also up Howard role.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Cavs will not buy out Thompson plus we got two centers. Cavs will trade him in the off season. They are not a playoff team this season. I wont be surprise if they trade their pick for someone to go with Love and Drummond
    You must have inside information. Rumors are that they might let him go. Now that they have a center. But you must know more.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You must have inside information. Rumors are that they might let him go. Now that they have a center. But you must know more.
    I am not saying i am right i dont know i am guessing. hes on the last year of his contract so yes i was talking rubbish. Did not realize he will be a free agent. Yep that make sense to cut him. We dont need him however

He would be a good pick up for Houston oh oh

Dion Wiaters to get buyout

Check the GT!

Collison having dinner with Jeanie and Rambis

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm not complaining about the not overpaying for certain players, I'm complaining that why did he wait till there was a bidding war for these role players when our weaknesses were known months ago. There could've been deals done long ago.

I'm especially not complaining for any player that got traded. There were players not traded that i believe could've been had that could've helped our team. But instead when we're completely healthy Daniels, Cook & THT are gonna be cemented to the bench because of our surplus of Gs. Also at the same time AD and LBJ having to play major mins because of our lack of Fs.

I'm sure there was Fs to be had if Pelinka would've only asked about them. Stanley Johnson is in the doghouse in a major way in Toronto and isn't even playing, Powell went down with injury. Toronto trying to go back to the Finals, you guys don't think they could've been interested in Cook? As soon as the Rockets traded for Covington you guys think Sefolosha couldn't be had for maybe Daniels? But it's like Pelinka is in the Hollywood mindset, it has to be a star or superstar or nothing.
    Why do you think most in season trades happen right before the trade deadline? Teams hold out to get the most value. Happens every year. Pelinka did the right thing by standing pat.

Why would we want Stanley or Sefolosha? We have wings that are better than them.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Check the GT!

That's good news if true...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swift Game; 02-06-2020 at 11:45 PM.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Check the GT!

hope he ate a salad. Need him in shape.

Don't post any tweets, or you get some big egos crying about that they would had posted it 1st if they wanted too .