Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 280 of 347 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 5201
  1. #4186
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,921
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Rondo is trash. They need to sign Collison and tell Rondo to go sit down the rest of the season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Signing another guard is not going to do any good. unless they cut Cousins and sign a guard and a defensive wing. These little guys cant Defend any of the top players. Kawhi, Harden, PG, Giannis, Butler, etc. What i fear About the Clippers is they have so many guys to throw and mix things up. Kawhi can reserve without sacrificing offence and have more Energy late in the Game. In a 7 game series we are going to need more than AD and Lebron. If this was the younger Lebron or Davis was more dominant i would have more confidence. But i think they will need other guys to step up.
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-06-2020 at 09:31 PM.

  2. #4187
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,415
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    the post by d.etrick says it all. The kid needs a wake up call.
    We need to move him in the off-season. He is way too distracted in LA

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #4188
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,196

  4. #4189
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    We need to move him in the off-season. He is way too distracted in LA

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Kuzma is fine I warned not to put to much stock in one player. His contract was cheap enough the sign better guys on the bench and not leave him on an island by himself. How many of the true contenders are relying heavily on a young player.

  5. #4190
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,921
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Its money. That how he earns his extra cash. But i told yall he got a little of that swaggy P in him.

  6. #4191
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,196

  7. #4192
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,921
    LOL good catch. My pick is Amber.

  8. #4193
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,727
    Anthony Slater: Per source: Warriors signing Zach Norvell to a 10-day contract to fill another vacancy. Hes a lefty scoring guard. Currently averaging 16 points per game in G-League, shooting 40 percent from 3. via Twitter anthonyVslater
    Then he becomes a super star!
    Lebron is the one!

  9. #4194
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,921
    Time to run some plays for Howard

  10. #4195
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,921
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Anthony Slater: Per source: Warriors signing Zach Norvell to a 10-day contract to fill another vacancy. Hes a lefty scoring guard. Currently averaging 16 points per game in G-League, shooting 40 percent from 3. via Twitter anthonyVslater
    Then he becomes a super star!
    yep hes a shooter.

  11. #4196
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I think Pelinka did the right thing and not overpay for anyone. Knicks really asked for both Green and Kuzma for Morris. And Clippers ended up getting him for peanuts. I think Kuzma will have more value in the offseason. With the current roster Lakers are still #1 in the west. I don't get why everyone is *****ing and moaning. This is a championship caliber roster and credit to Pelinka for assembling it

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    This. Guys just because we didn't make any trades doesn't mean we still don't have any options. Green and Kuz for Morris? You guys would have done that trade? SMH. We have a bullseye on our backs and teams just want to take advantage. They will only do trades if it makes our team weaker. It's unfortunate but under the circumstances it was better not to do that trade.
    I'm not complaining about the not overpaying for certain players, I'm complaining that why did he wait till there was a bidding war for these role players when our weaknesses were known months ago. There could've been deals done long ago.

    I'm especially not complaining for any player that got traded. There were players not traded that i believe could've been had that could've helped our team. But instead when we're completely healthy Daniels, Cook & THT are gonna be cemented to the bench because of our surplus of Gs. Also at the same time AD and LBJ having to play major mins because of our lack of Fs.

    I'm sure there was Fs to be had if Pelinka would've only asked about them. Stanley Johnson is in the doghouse in a major way in Toronto and isn't even playing, Powell went down with injury. Toronto trying to go back to the Finals, you guys don't think they could've been interested in Cook? As soon as the Rockets traded for Covington you guys think Sefolosha couldn't be had for maybe Daniels? But it's like Pelinka is in the Hollywood mindset, it has to be a star or superstar or nothing.

  12. #4197
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,921
    I am not sure if they were truly waiting on Iggy but if they were shame on them.

  13. #4198
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    We need to move him in the off-season. He is way too distracted in LA

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    yep pretty much. Let's see what he does the rest of the season after the trade deadline.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  14. #4199
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,298
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm not complaining about the not overpaying for certain players, I'm complaining that why did he wait till there was a bidding war for these role players when our weaknesses were known months ago. There could've been deals done long ago.

    I'm especially not complaining for any player that got traded. There were players not traded that i believe could've been had that could've helped our team. But instead when we're completely healthy Daniels, Cook & THT are gonna be cemented to the bench because of our surplus of Gs. Also at the same time AD and LBJ having to play major mins because of our lack of Fs.

    I'm sure there was Fs to be had if Pelinka would've only asked about them. Stanley Johnson is in the doghouse in a major way in Toronto and isn't even playing, Powell went down with injury. Toronto trying to go back to the Finals, you guys don't think they could've been interested in Cook? As soon as the Rockets traded for Covington you guys think Sefolosha couldn't be had for maybe Daniels? But it's like Pelinka is in the Hollywood mindset, it has to be a star or superstar or nothing.
    We don't know. Maybe Rob was talking to NY a long time ago. My guess is that these teams wait until they hear from everyone and then take the best offer (sort of, unless you are the Lakers, then they take the second best offer). It's frustrating but this has been the leagues MO against the Lakers for decades.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  15. #4200
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,921
    sign them both Smith and Collison.
    Cut Cousins letting him know we will resign him for next season. Nothing Personal but got to make a run now need your spot. We are in good position than to waste it now. Its not a lock to be in this position next season. If they really wand to Keep Cousins Cut Troy.


    Mcgee, Howard
    Davis, Kuzma, Dudley
    Lebron, Smith, Tucker
    Green, KCP,, Troy, Caruso
    Bradley, Collison, Rondo

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •