Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 264 of 347 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    He'll be better on a team where he gets more touches. He has all star potential

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    And he's not gonna get that here with AD and LeBron. Rightfully so. And if course he'll put up those numbers on a bad team. It's what players like him do, empty stats.

If clippers get Morris without giving up Shamet I'll be pissed. If they give up Shamet I'll be happy as hell cuz that'll be a huge overpay.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lets hope Kuz's agent makes the deal with us. Kuz is also a better player than anyone in that trade. He will shine in NY. He and Randle can score as much as they want without playing any defense.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    If clippers get Morris without giving up Shamet I'll be pissed. If they give up Shamet I'll be happy as hell cuz that'll be a huge overpay.
    Yep them getting morris without giving up shamet would be a huge slap in the face for us.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lets hope Kuz's agent makes the deal with us. Kuz is also a better player than anyone in that trade. He will shine in NY. He and Randle can score as much as they want without playing any defense.
    Llullz

Almost 1 hour left lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Marc Berman:*GM Scott Perry is running the trade deadline, per sources. Nothingís changed on that front.*

If we have to give up kuz for Morris the clippers should have to give up shamet. I hate that teams hold us to a different standard win trading. they all want to be the ones to get one over on us and its seriously old af by now. Teams just refusing to send guys to us without raping us in trades is a serious issue within the league

Clippers and Knicks are seriously engaged in talks that would send Marcus Morris to the Clippers, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Two young players potentially involved to New York: Clippers' Mfiondu Kabengele and Terrence Mann.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol they will get morris for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    If we have to give up kuz for Morris the clippers should have to give up shamet. I hate that teams hold us to a different standard win trading. they all want to be the ones to get one over on us and its seriously old af by now. Teams just refusing to send guys to us without raping us in trades is a serious issue within the league
    Agree and it's been a while now

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol they will get morris for nothing
    It's so fricking bogus