Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 231 of 347 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I think either Troy or Quinn are gone, but in a small trade. Everyone else stays
    As long as Collison signs and we make a small trade for a wing defender that’s enough.... it doesn’t have to be major..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    As long as Collison signs and we make a small trade for a wing defender that’s enough.... it doesn’t have to be major..
    This but some people want 80% of the bench gone.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Rumors out there that Kuzma was offered and that could explain a lot. I still don’t think they should trade him. With grizzlies in the playoff hunt I don’t expect them to trade Crowder or let iggy sign with Clippers or Lakers. Need to focus on other options and not do the Kawhi all over again. Rumors were also out for JR Smith.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=u28nthy With a future second round to Detroit.

McGee, Howard, cousins
    Davis, kuzma, Dudley
    Lebron, Morris
    Danny, Pope, Smith
    Rose, Bradley, Rondo

Smith answers 0 problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This but some people want 80% of the bench gone.
    80% of the bench are Gs lol... We only have 2 F bench players and 1 doesn't even play.

I really don't expect much to happen, i just throw crap out there. But if nothing else and if Detroit really is interested in Caruso i would give him up for Morris straight up. Good deal for Detroit cause he's signed for another year cheap while Morris will most likely bounce after this season.

I'd also offer Washington THT and a future 2nd for McRae. McRae can at least contribute this season, has been hitting the 3 ball at a very good % and has played PG in the past so he has play making capabilities. Washington gets another one of our drafted 2nd rounders, they seem to love them. They also seem to love players from our South Bay team, so we could just send them THTs South Bay's highlights lol.

And lastly, I'd take a chance on Stanley Johnson. He at the very least has some history on guarding Kawhi. He's in a major doghouse in Toronto. We think Dudley don't play, Johnson probably plays half of what Dudley plays. I'd give up Cook to take the chance on Johnson. Don't really think Toronto would be interested in Cook though, they have about as many Gs as us. Maybe a 3 way with Minny, they have PG and shooting problems, IMO Cook would fit nice there. Plus he's also signed next season cheap so that's a plus. They can send Toronto Vonleh. Vonleh would at least contribute in Toronto unlike Johnson.

I expect a small deal or 2 to happen, nothing major.

It's going to be interesting on what the FO is going to do. Our chemistry is sky high right now and Cook and Pillsberry Dough Boy are great glue guys. Daniels I don't know much about. So getting new guys probably wont ruin the chemistry but this year might be different. It's definitely going to be interesting.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

I think they trying to use him as a back up sf IDK. Or they go with a two bigs in the back court

Smith and KCP. Again IDK

We need a bigger wing 6’7-6’9 that plays defense, not a dummy who only shoots... need someone to help on Giannis, Kawhi, PG, Simmons, Harris type of players. JR Smith answers 0 issues for us, we also need a playmaker that can shoot who can help Lebron not have to carry so much of the load, which is why Collison makes a ton of sense as a 40% 3pt shooter, 70+percentile PnR and a great midrange jump shooter... he would boost AD big time.. and can play B/U PG or even on the floor at the same time with Lebron.. he’s exactly what we wish Rondo could be...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We need a bigger wing 6’7-6’9 that plays defense, not a dummy who only shoots... need someone to help on Giannis, Kawhi, PG, Simmons, Harris type of players. JR Smith answers 0 issues for us, we also need a playmaker that can shoot who can help Lebron not have to carry so much of the load, which is why Collison makes a ton of sense as a 40% 3pt shooter, 70+percentile PnR and a great midrange jump shooter... he would boost AD big time.. and can play B/U PG or even on the floor at the same time with Lebron.. he’s exactly what we wish Rondo could be...
    Up and running we are the best team in the league. We struggle Though when LBJ and AD sit and that’s when teams strike. MIL are able to sustain momentum when Giannis sits, but LAC struggle when KL sits. We’re not Robinson Crusoe. Bottom line for us though is we need back-up for LBJ and AD. If we continue to play the heavy minutes, they will breakdown and we will struggle. Get whatever defender you like - Rondo, Green, Covington, Kuzma, Howard ain’t going to win a Championship. We need. 3rd scorer foremost, and an AD reliever a close 2nd. A 3rd corer not only takes pressure off the Big 2, it makes a difference to the defenders we have also.

That’s why with assets we have, Rose and Morris are the perfect fit. Rose is showing he’s a legit scorer still and Morris is fit and firing on O and D. They also bring vet experience which is immeasurable in finals.

Our chemistry is good currently but we’re not going to disrupt it too much if we trade bench pieces. If DET want Caruso for Rose, you gotta trade him. Daniels is doing little. Cook I Like and think just needs minutes, but I think he holds value too. THT is a trade given. Kuz is like the other young pieces we traded to NOP who are now playing well and in good head spaces. If you could keep him and trade for Rose and potentially Morris, he would thrive I think as the 4th option, consequently, we are hot favourites. If a team comes for Kuz though, you gotta at least listen. SAC are just kicking tires with their offer. I think better offers will come strong and fast after today’s game.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    80% of the bench are Gs lol... We only have 2 F bench players and 1 doesn't even play.

I really don't expect much to happen, i just throw crap out there. But if nothing else and if Detroit really is interested in Caruso i would give him up for Morris straight up. Good deal for Detroit cause he's signed for another year cheap while Morris will most likely bounce after this season.

I'd also offer Washington THT and a future 2nd for McRae. McRae can at least contribute this season, has been hitting the 3 ball at a very good % and has played PG in the past so he has play making capabilities. Washington gets another one of our drafted 2nd rounders, they seem to love them. They also seem to love players from our South Bay team, so we could just send them THTs South Bay's highlights lol.

And lastly, I'd take a chance on Stanley Johnson. He at the very least has some history on guarding Kawhi. He's in a major doghouse in Toronto. We think Dudley don't play, Johnson probably plays half of what Dudley plays. I'd give up Cook to take the chance on Johnson. Don't really think Toronto would be interested in Cook though, they have about as many Gs as us. Maybe a 3 way with Minny, they have PG and shooting problems, IMO Cook would fit nice there. Plus he's also signed next season cheap so that's a plus. They can send Toronto Vonleh. Vonleh would at least contribute in Toronto unlike Johnson.

I expect a small deal or 2 to happen, nothing major.
    Dwight, KCP, cook and caruso are keepers, it means we have at least 40% bench players who are fine.

We will trade at most 3 players, more would be a mistake to mess with our chemistry.

#17 for #24

Job's done

With the Minnesota Timberwolves struggling mightily this season, it seems reasonable to assume they’re going to be major sellers this trade deadline. Aside from Karl-Anthony Towns, we can expect almost every one of their players to be on the block for them going forward.

Robert Covington might be one of their most valuable assets at the moment. As a 29-year-old 3-and-D wing player, he fits the mold for what a lot of teams are looking for right now.

In an article by Sean Deveney of Heavy.com, a deal could work involving Covington to the Lakers in a three-team trade.

“The Lakers are short on defenders who can handle those kinds of matchups. That’s one reason they’ve been so consistently connected with Grizzlies forward Andre Iguodala. Covington is signed for two years beyond this, but the numbers are reasonable–$25 million total—and he’s only 29. He doesn’t have the championship experience that Iguodala has, but he does have more to offer as a player still in his prime. The Lakers should do what they can to bring him to the purple-and-gold, which means finding a way to give the Wolves what they need in a return package.”

In return, the Timberwolves would get Frank Ntilikina, Alonzo Trier, Taj Gibson, Talen Horton-Tucker, and Quinn Cook while the Knicks receive Gorgui Dieng, Avery Bradley, and a 2023 first-round pick. It’s just one of the deals proposed in Deveney’s article, but it makes a lot of sense.

Expect L.A. to get increasingly aggressive on the trade market this season, especially when it comes to Minnesota’s Robert Covington.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/01/31...es-and-knicks/

5d 4h left...

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Up and running we are the best team in the league. We struggle Though when LBJ and AD sit and that’s when teams strike. MIL are able to sustain momentum when Giannis sits, but LAC struggle when KL sits. We’re not Robinson Crusoe. Bottom line for us though is we need back-up for LBJ and AD. If we continue to play the heavy minutes, they will breakdown and we will struggle. Get whatever defender you like - Rondo, Green, Covington, Kuzma, Howard ain’t going to win a Championship. We need. 3rd scorer foremost, and an AD reliever a close 2nd. A 3rd corer not only takes pressure off the Big 2, it makes a difference to the defenders we have also.

That’s why with assets we have, Rose and Morris are the perfect fit. Rose is showing he’s a legit scorer still and Morris is fit and firing on O and D. They also bring vet experience which is immeasurable in finals.

Our chemistry is good currently but we’re not going to disrupt it too much if we trade bench pieces. If DET want Caruso for Rose, you gotta trade him. Daniels is doing little. Cook I Like and think just needs minutes, but I think he holds value too. THT is a trade given. Kuz is like the other young pieces we traded to NOP who are now playing well and in good head spaces. If you could keep him and trade for Rose and potentially Morris, he would thrive I think as the 4th option, consequently, we are hot favourites. If a team comes for Kuz though, you gotta at least listen. SAC are just kicking tires with their offer. I think better offers will come strong and fast after today’s game.
    Didn't the Lakers already told Detroit no already on this. Also we still need someone to deal with the claw.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Didn't the Lakers said no on this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Didn't the Lakers already told Detroit no already on this. Also we still need someone to deal with the claw.
    Doubtful... It was said by only 1 unreliable source. The fact that not a single credible source confirmed it points to it was a BS claim.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Doubtful... It was said by only 1 unreliable source. The fact that not a single credible source confirmed it points to it was a BS claim.
    Just like the Kings trying to low-ball us. We should leave them alone.