Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 223 of 347 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5194
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrifredi View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=vknv7ty

Great trade for Knicks & us, Detroit going rebuild mode
    Keep posting but thatís a hard pass for me... whatís the starting lineup after that trade?

I've been thinking about Rose potentially joining the Lakers...

How good can he be with Lebron and AD?
    Rose needs the ball to be effective. If you think about it he has been pretty good on 2 bad team's.

Do we get the same output with a contending team?

Not a fan of trading a young asset for a guy we could have paid in the off season. Not to mention the injury history and it becomes a much larger risk if he gets hurt.

I think I much rather have SGA , Van fleet or Schroeder for Kuz potentially. If we cant get something like this in return I say just keep Kuz until next season and see what happens.

If we can get rose without giving up Kuz then that might be the way to go...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swift Game; 01-23-2020 at 03:29 AM.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Is Covington really worth giving up Kuz??

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

Rose needs the ball to be effective. If you think about it he has been pretty good on 2 bad team's.

Do we get the same output with a contending team?

Not a fan of trading a young asset for a guy we could have paid in the off season. Not to mention the injury history and it becomes a much larger risk if he gets hurt.

I think I much rather have SGA , Van fleet or Schroeder for Kuz potentially. If we cant get something like this in return I say just keep Kuz until next season and see what happens.

If we can get rose without giving up Kuz then that might be the way to go...

I brought this up awhile back, LBJ has the lion's share of handling the ball, then AD needs his fair share of going iso to be his most effective. There isn't much ball handling mind left so whoever we can get needs to be effective in short spurts, that's not Rose. Also needs to be able to shoot for when he's not handling the ball.

This is why I'm really high on Jordan McRae from Washington. Playing SG but a former PG. With a defined role I believe he can fill the spot. When on the court without LBJ look to playmake first and score 2nd. When playing with LBJ knock down the 3 ball. Also, shouldn't take much to get him.

A player like him would most likely feel very grateful and appreciative for a contender to look to him and give him a meaningful role in the NBA. Instead of just collecting a check.

Lakers Players NetRtg Diff Thru 44 Games (On NetRtg - Off NetRtg)

LeBron: +11.9
    Caruso: +9.1
    DG: +4.8
    Cook: +2.0
    Dwight: +1.6
    JaVale: +1.4

AD: -2.4
    Bradley: -3.0
    KCP: -3.5
    Kuzma: -3.6
    Rondo: -6.0
    Daniels: -7.7
    Dudley: -10.9

AD being a net negative should be a massive 🚩

Is Covington really worth giving up Kuz??

If we could only hit the jackpot in the buyout market... damn.

He would run 2nd unit, when LeBron is on the bench we struggle to score. I would put Rondo on the starting 5(he's doing great with LBJ on court) and let D Rose run the offense with 2nd unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrifredi View Post
    He would run 2nd unit, when LeBron is on the bench we struggle to score. I would put Rondo on the starting 5(he's doing great with LBJ on court) and let D Rose run the offense with 2nd unit.
    Actually Rondo does absolutely horrible with AD/Lebron on the court...

If you land Collison --

1. Kuzma/Daniels to Detroit for Markieff Morris and a pick
    2. Bradley/Cook + the pick to Memphis for Jae Crowder

TBH, the most important piece that you'd lose among those four would be Bradley's lockdown defense

McGee/Howard
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/Crowder
    Green/KCP
    Collison/Caruso

Really want Collison off the bench, he would completely tighten the rotation and push Rondo to the end of the bench. This means with Vogels rotation as Lebron always sits first and we start to struggle, Collison/AD would be very nice in a pick n roll attack and we would not be losing much at all.

yes Picking up Collison would be a good move unless they can swing a small trade. Pelinka over spend for Davis so the team is very limited in what they can do. Pelinka has done a good job but if I had to zonk him it would be for over spending for Davis in a one team race. And waiting to long on a player that was playing you. These two things hurt.

Not sure the plans for Cousins moving forward on including him in a trade. If they can find a team in need of pg help trading Rondo and cook for someone.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=vvl3peh

Then sign Collison

You donít even need to add the 3rd team and Rondo has a NTC, just add a 2nd round pick to that and it works.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    You donít even need to add the 3rd team and Rondo has a NTC, just add a 2nd round pick to that and it works.
    LOL was trying to get rid of Rondo next season contract.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yx3auux4

Shores up our toughness and perimeter defense.

Also, Memphis gives up a 2nd (via Phoenix) to Detroit

[QUOTE=GREATNESS ONE;33352370]Really want Collison off the bench, he would completely tighten the rotation and push Rondo to the end of the bench. This means with Vogels rotation as Lebron always sits first and we start to struggle, Collison/AD would be very nice in a pick n roll attack and we would not be losing much at all.[/QUOTE}4

Collison......