Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 214 of 347 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Damn thatís one crazy scenario. Surprised Tex didnít come up with it.
    Lol, only cause I'm not high on Iggy as others. If we can get him in the buyout market great.

Not sure Memphis would be interested TBH. With their surprising season where they're really in striking distance of the 8th playoffs spot, I'm starting to think they'd be more interested in someone who could contribute more then a couple of way in the future 2nds.

Wow a lot of activity in this forum!! Would be awesome if you guys would branch out some and add to the NBA forum!! Very exciting times of the season are upon us with the trade deadline, buyout market, and playoffs soon after

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Wow a lot of activity in this forum!! Would be awesome if you guys would branch out some and add to the NBA forum!! Very exciting times of the season are upon us with the trade deadline, buyout market, and playoffs soon after
    The nba forum is trash af

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol, only cause I'm not high on Iggy as others. If we can get him in the buyout market great.

Not sure Memphis would be interested TBH. With their surprising season where they're really in striking distance of the 8th playoffs spot, I'm starting to think they'd be more interested in someone who could contribute more then a couple of way in the future 2nds.
    No worries. MKG is not a bad player to get with two seconds. Agreed, they wanted a first but I do t think teams are going to give up a first for a rental. Also Iggy doesnít want to play in Memphis regardless on how the team is doing. You way not be that high on him and thatís cool but he defends Kawhi the best and thatís all we need from him. Smart player who can just plug in quickly. Also has chip experience. With Collison we do t have weaknesses at least on paper.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Some of us would love to but we are just mostly ignored there.

Some of us would love to but we are just mostly ignored there.
    The NBA forum is now bucks-heat-sixers land...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Thereís a lot of Lakers related topics as well or any of you could always make them and many will discuss!

Up to you all obviously but I would love more guys to talk with about all nba topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    That too, but I don't care about that as much. It's more the anti Lakers rhetoric that gets old.

Thereís a lot of Lakers related topics as well or any of you could always make them and many will discuss!

Up to you all obviously but I would love more guys to talk with about all nba topics.
    Thanks though. I will think about it and give it another go. Thanks for coming in here and bringing it up.

Official Lakers Trade Ideas Thread: Volume III

The nba forum is an ok place to talk nba topics until the topic turns to anything laker related. Thatís the point where everyone tries to make anything laker related seem hella overrated and any laker fan that disagrees with the ďeverything laker related is overratedĒ agenda automatically is a dumbass. Why would any laker fan want that?

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The nba forum is an ok place to talk nba topics until the topic turns to anything laker related. Thatís the point where everyone tries to make anything laker related seem hella overrated and any laker fan that disagrees with the ďeverything laker related is overratedĒ agenda automatically is a dumbass. Why would any laker fan want that?
    I could see that being the case but you all have the biggest fan base in the world, you all could just team up and run through the forum if needed haha!! Might as well represent it on the nba forum! Like I said up to you but I think itís nice to get an outsiders perspective on things. I actually like the Lakers, Iím a big LeBron fan but obviously Iím Miami first, if we donít win it I want you all to.

Good work fellas, loving the activity. No better time to talk NBA than right now with everyone going on or about to go on. Iíll be posting tons of news in the trade deadline thread as I see it.

The nba forum is trash af

Jaydubb nailed this one. I'm a infrequent poster in here but the times I've been dumb enough to migrate to the NBA forum I've been ( and seen a lot of Lakers fans in general) met with such hostility that it's just pointless. The hate and jealousy is so real that you cant even have a legit discussion without getting bashed. It's not worth the hassle. Rather stay in the real forum here and circle jerk the Lakers w these guys.

No worries. MKG is not a bad player to get with two seconds. Agreed, they wanted a first but I do t think teams are going to give up a first for a rental. Also Iggy doesnít want to play in Memphis regardless on how the team is doing. You way not be that high on him and thatís cool but he defends Kawhi the best and thatís all we need from him. Smart player who can just plug in quickly. Also has chip experience. With Collison we do t have weaknesses at least on paper.
    Like I said, if we can get Iggy in the buyout market, then great. But I'm not gonna hold my breath on that. If Memphis doesn't get a deal they like for him before the TD they might just have him go play. It doesn't matter if he wants to be there it not. From what I've read it's a mutual agreement between Iggy and Memphis for him to be able to stay away while they get a trade. Either that or he might just have to leave a lot of money on the table for a buyout. Is he gonna be willing to do that? You just said he already has a championship.

And as for that trade with Charlotte of DMC, Cook & Daniels for MKG & WH - trade exemptions don't work the way that dude said. Teams that have available cap space can take on bigger contracts then they send out by also sending out a trade exception. Lakers don't have free available cap space to take on more salary then they're sending out. At least not that much more like that idea. That trade idea isn't even possible, at least not with the players mentioned. We'd have to send out at least another $8 million to get both MKG & WH. That's at least AB, Dudley and someone else. How's the trade looking now?

That tweet is flawed. Not possible. We don't get Iggy through trade without giving up Green. Pass....